sir i have a suggestion for a poll.
why u don't have create a poll in a different types like
1) Quiz Poll
2) General Poll.
coz in the poll section we cant find a true answer but if we will play in a quiz we can define answer when we create any poll. and when someone give answer of any poll, he/she will know the correct answer of that question after giving the poll answer. so i think its a better way to gain a knowledge with enjoyment.

and in a general poll we can create any type of poll and its answer is decided by public review.

what u say?

Please avoid grammatical mistakes. sorry for that but i think u can understand what i want to say.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats a good suggestion.
I will look into this and forward it to our developers.

I have few things to mention.
1. Quiz section will take sometime in development
2. I think creation of new quiz question will be restricted to only active members, to avoid spamming and copying to some extend.
3. It will need very much moderation. As we can have only quiz question from fields like history, science, etc.

I request other members to post their valuable views.

-Atul Barapate

atulb@boddunan.com
Thanks Atul

I am sure it will be a very attractive feature
Creating entire poll system for quiz is not feasible one but instead I will add one more category for quiz polls so you can find all quiz related polls there.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Creating entire poll system for quiz is not feasible one but instead I will add one more category for quiz polls so you can find all quiz related polls there.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

yes its also good.
Quiz feature is entirely new one and only be successful if members add good and unique quiz. So based on the members feedback, I will take it up.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.