The topic is locked.
Whenever I start a new entertainment(film based or song based) thread, I often become confused with discussion category and I always place them under general discussions. Yet I feel, entertainment threads are just for fun and even if discussed seriously, a separate category can be provided for them. They can never be included in humour and fun category. Isn't it? What do you feel?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I place such topics in 'daily dose'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I place such topics in 'daily dose'.

Yet, isn't it possible to add a new category :unsure:

Once while I asked admin to add a new category in article section, he did it that day itself. So am thinking such categories can be added easier in forums too.

Meera sandhu
Too many categories don't solve this problem. There are enough categories to take care of it at the moment!
Yes why people think about category.Lets concentrate on the Quality of you post...........
2_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Yes why people think about category.Lets concentrate on the Quality of you post...........

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7782]}
good5.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7782]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7783]}
Sometimes i also get confused while selecting categories and feel short of categories provided here but that does not matter we can always find a category to place our discussions. :)

But you must give this suggestion to admin hope so they add this new category. :blink:
Ya i think it is a great idea and for every purpose there is separate criteria.

:angry: :angry:
Why are you changing answers instantly ;)

Meera sandhu

:angry: :angry:
Why are you changing answers instantly ;)

That's why dear because change is a pert of life...... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.