As I already stated, the 'my profile'column shows two contradictory remarks, one as 'approved' in the right side and the other 'under approval' at the left. 11 of my articles were 'approved'as well as 'pending approval'!? (as per 'my profile page'!) for about fifteen days. Yesterday, to my horror, I was shocked to find that out of 11 articles initially approved were straight away rejected as 'copied content'! I do not understand how an article that was initially accepted/approved for publication is subsequently found as 'copied'! That too when all my articles are passed through copyscape.com, which searches the entire web and indicates whether the 'said' page/articles are already available/posted on the web or not! To enable the work of 'admin'and the so called'editors'easy I also gave a remark at the bottom of each article that my article has passed the test of copyscape. For this, I was asked not to write the remarks 'copyscape passed' against two articles which was kept pending for long, then approved with remarks as above and then ... rejected! Does this mean that 'boddunan.com' does not believe in 'copyscape.com'? It is indeed strange! Will the admin indicate exactly and precisely as to what constitutes 'copied content' in the eyes of 'boddunan.com'and the yardstick followed/used to 'approve' any article. If at all an article may resemble some other article online, can't two people living miles apart think alike? Strange!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can send pm to those editor and can consult about this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't write much of the articles here but as far as my knowledge is concern when we submit articles it goes to editor who verifies them if these are copied or not or if these are as per the article writing guidelines and once they are approved then the status appear as "approved" then these go to admin where admin credit cash as per the content of the articles. :) If anything goes wrong as per the procedure then you must contact admin/editor for it may be they will help you much in this context. :)
Editors would be able to answer and solve your query more better. Do contact any of the editor for solution.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually no, editors won't be able to answer his query!

Rajraman, I was the one who reviewed at least two of your articles and found them quite satisfactory, in fact I was the one who said that the comment re. copyscape is not necessary to be included in the article. They have seemingly been rejected at the second level review by admin. I suggest you contact them via Contact Us tab at the left hand side or send a pm directly to maverick. They will be able to explain why they were rejected.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually no, editors won't be able to answer his query!

Rajraman, I was the one who reviewed at least two of your articles and found them quite satisfactory, in fact I was the one who said that the comment re. copyscape is not necessary to be included in the article. They have seemingly been rejected at the second level review by admin. I suggest you contact them via Contact Us tab at the left hand side or send a pm directly to maverick. They will be able to explain why they were rejected.

:) :) :) :)

great and well response ..it gives me pleasure to write articles here also...

thanks kalyani

:) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.