Hello Moderator,

These days lot of changes are happening in boddunan and it will be difficult for members who could not be active daily in boddunan to make notice of this changes.

For example, i took a break with boddunan and came back. I saw a new title named Leader Board on the home page. But i could not find out what is that and where to search the details etc.

The information will be available on some forum discussion but it is difficult to search and find it. Instead if these kind of information are sent automatically as updates to all members, it may attract inactive members also. Whenever a change is introduced in boddunan or monthly update will be very useful.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are right. Regular updates should be send to members weekly. Sometimes members are not able to active for various reasons. I hope moderator will pay attention on this issue and do needful.

Well Done Meean..

You deserve one karma from me as a GIFT for this excellent idea.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I hope maverick will make a solution for this soon

Yes Meean,
It is human that many will have to keep away from site for sometime.In such cases the only way to know the new things is news letter.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It is nice to see you again here.Your thoughts are correct.Hope moderator will implement it.
We already send a newsletter last weekend with the update about Member of the Week and other contests. Leader board shows the leading member of the Member of the Week contest.

Newsletter is being send regularly. This week we sent to about 4900 members.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Maverick,

Unfortunately i didnot receive any newsletter from boddunan till now indicating the new changes.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
I hadn't checked my mail to say anything about this news letter.
Meean wrote:
[quote]Hello Maverick,

Unfortunately i didnot receive any newsletter from boddunan till now indicating the new changes.[/quote]

Probably it went to spam folder. Please check

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hope moderator will implement it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.