Hello i have a suggestion to start a quiz program in boddunan once in a week and the winner should get rewards. It is just a suggestion. It will help to enhance knowledge as well as increase the number of active members. I hope moderators will approve it.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmmm...I replied a post to this.Is this a duplicate thread?
Yes, quiz program is good. You can gain knowledge and you also learn and explore different things that you may not be knowing. You are asked to think about different things and that's good.

Want to make each day Accountable

A quiz programme can enhance the appeal of boddunan.Let other members express their views on it.
Its a very nice suggestion. This will also go in making the site interesting.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
We already have plans of having a quiz program but not right now. It will take some time about 2 months and so.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

QUIZ PROGRAM IS GOOD .

IT WILL INCREASE THE PARTICIPATION OF MEMBERS
Thanks Maverick for responding positively to this suggestion which I am sure would increase participation.
I don't think it will be more effective. I think if it com e than come with time limit to make it interesting.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

evry one should increase participation on the site
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.