Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would prefer the like/dislike with transparent method, with members name written over it. That would make it beyond any partiality. That is the reason i want Karma to be scraped or name should appear on it like it appears on thankus.

Transparency in this case will lead to fights here :blink: .may be that is one of the reason why we can't see who gave us -ve karma. :blink:

I have never given any one a negative Karma till date so I hope I won't give a dislike to any one as well unless some one spamming. Why should any one fight? That would make it more clear rather than infighting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have seen this option in several social sites. We do have 'Karma' and 'Thank you' for appreciating one's posts. Yet, I feel, if our forum includes, 'like and dislike' option also, it looks more good.
Like giving karma, no need to know who is giving it. Just display the counts of both, just near to 'Thank you' button. It will surely prompt users to post some valuable information and also try to maintain 'quality', as no one like to see 'dislikes' in his posts.
What's your opinion friends????

Yes i am in favor of this idea.It increases the quality of Forum too.........As all decision must be taken by Admin........
You mean decision on like and unlike also must be taken by admin? Then what would be the like/unlike would be for?

You mean decision on like and unlike also must be taken by admin? Then what would be the like/unlike would be for?

It means that Admin should develop a Button of like and unlike.After that we should use it...Now it clear...........
after reading all discussion i also suggesting to develop a like/dislike button.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I would prefer the like/dislike with transparent method, with members name written over it. That would make it beyond any partiality. That is the reason i want Karma to be scraped or name should appear on it like it appears on thankus.

Transparency in this case will lead to fights here :blink: .may be that is one of the reason why we can't see who gave us -ve karma. :blink:

On the contrary, there would be lesser sarcastic comments and views. Members would have to think twice making such comments before clicking the submit button.

I agree....

When a person posts more than 50-100 posts daily, it's just needed to know if we get likes or dislikes more.
Let us first implement it. If a need arise to show that option too, we can implement it later also. Isn't it?

Also, when no points is given to such an option, no person is going to take it seriously to take revenge. Even if he do so, he will stop it very soon :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Also, total likes and dislikes need not be shown under profile....like "Thank You" shown now.
Just, it's to be shown under each post.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya having like and dislike under each post is bit difficult and it takes lot of time to arrange it. The karma system is good

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya having like and dislike under each post is bit difficult and it takes lot of time to arrange it. The karma system is good

I think...it's just like a 'Thank you' button.

If it's implemented in future, it's really nice :S

Meera sandhu
Rajani K wrote:
I think this option of like/dislike is already their in the form of karma..'-' for dislike and '+' for like...

But we cannot know the person who given karma or not There must be be like option with name so that we can know the reason.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.