Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Also, I think Karma and like/dislike is a bit different though they have resemblances.
We can give 3-4 karmas only a day...so, it's true, most deserving persons get it.
But like/dislike we can give to any post.....

Also, even if we see a member giving nice responses and behaving politely in forums, starting nice discussions also...we can give him karma for his total work while like/dislike is just specific to a particular post

Meera sandhu
Also, I think Karma and like/dislike is a bit different though they have resemblances.
We can give 3-4 karmas only a day...so, it's true, most deserving persons get it.

Also, even if we see a member giving nice responses and behaving politely in forums, starting nice discussions also...we can give him karma for his total work while like/dislike is just specific to a particular post

Karma is also given for a post only though this is restricted. If like/ dislike for posts is introduced, there is no need for Karma option as well as Thank you.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Karma is also given for a post only though this is restricted. If like/ dislike for posts is introduced, there is no need for Karma option as well as Thank you.

If someone responds to our question or clear our doubt, we can give him thank you. Even if he approve our suggestions/responses...we acn give him Thank you. In both the cases, it don't mean, the user has posted a quality post. Isn't it?

So, a like/dislike option can better judge a post

Meera sandhu

Sandhya now you can check your thankyou received so that you will know how much good of you in this site.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Whatever, I highly recommend a like/dislike feature with open ID as this would make people to help understand and make others understand the value of posts. That would certainly prompt members to do better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Any new suggestions?????

How many of you really approve this option? Raise your hands please, Sandhya teacher asking.... ha ha

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.