Till now, no announcement has been done about the future of DFAA....6 months have passed since it's stopped. Is it because, forums are active even in the absence of DFAA? :evil: :evil: :evil:
I am requesting administrator to think over this matter again...

It's sure, I have lost many, which I actually deserve. :evil: :evil: :sick:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya of course admin should think of restarting DFAA as many of the users like me are losing interest from the forum section hope when DFAA starts many of us get motivated from it. :)
I totally agree with you sanjeev.
After all, we are not earning very much from Boddunan. Isn't it???

Meera sandhu
I totally agree with you sanjeev.
After all, we are not earning very much from Boddunan. Isn't it???

Earning does not matter much i can do it with writing articles also but i think many of the members would become active if this award gets restart. :) which will make forum section interesting. :)
Already many suggestions are not given any importance. That's why am not putting forward many new ideas.

Meera sandhu
Already many suggestions are not given any importance. That's why am not putting forward many new ideas.

Don't say it Sandhya? :blink:

Admin accepted one of our suggestion to award points to start threads.Isn't it? :blink:

Don't say it Sandhya? :blink:

Admin accepted one of our suggestion to award points to start threads.Isn't it? :blink:

Yes, yes.

Meera sandhu
Till now, no announcement has been done about the future of DFAA....6 months have passed since it's stopped. Is it because, forums are active even in the absence of DFAA?
I am requesting administrator to think over this matter again...

It's sure, I have lost many, which I actually deserve.

Sandhya there is no need of DFAA now as already many members are participating actively but when it is announced again the fight starts.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes this award must start it will give extra energy to post a quality reply.Admin must think about this award......
Dfaa should be started and this may increase the interest to participate in forum.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
DFAA was in the beginning a motivator for writing quality posts. Later this degenerated to mere posting more posts- without regard to quality. On raising objections by many members to this, the scheme was put in cold storage. There is no need to revive if only number of posts is to be considered. Members are already rewarded in weekly and monthly revenue distribution for higher number of posts irrespective of quality.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.