Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you Sanjeev for clearing my doubt.

That's what am telling.....if so, no person can work here if he is the only online member here. Isn't it?
Also, it depends upon our convenience, when we can work.
As a house wife, I also have a lot of work. I can work here only at day time most, when am alone at home. Each person has his own preferences. If the other person's responses control our responses, then it will only deactivate active users here.
Already,a rule is here, not responding to a particular thread successively, we just edit our previous post. Isn't it? It's a good suggestion. But, as a whole, this suggestion to be implemented......it will only lead to the slow death of forum....sure.

Also, one more problem is there. We need to refresh forum discussion page repeatedly to see if any user has responded to any threads which is a tedious and time consuming process. I don't think even a single member will be patient enough to refresh the forum discussion page to see if any person has responded to any discussion topic.
Hoping you understand my last point

Meera sandhu
I mean no member should post two threads in a row. He/she should wait until some other member has already posted one. I suggested this once before but admin said since there is no award of points, this could go on. Too many threads and so little participants- most of the threads go unanswered.

This is not a good idea.If other member cannot reply then we cannot post other thread.Members are free to post important and necessary thread if they want........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
After all... time and tide wait for no man...then why should we wait for others??
Let us do our job perfect.

Meera sandhu
Each topic has its own significance. This cannot be restricted just because some existing thread is unanswered or some other members have not posted a few threads. If you have a few topic on which you wish to initiate discussion, I don't think there should be any restriction. As there are only five or six members on line at a time, there is likelihood of some threads being not answered or responded early. This cannot be a cause for deferring new threads.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I mean no member should post two threads in a row. He/she should wait until some other member has already posted one. I suggested this once before but admin said since there is no award of points, this could go on. Too many threads and so little participants- most of the threads go unanswered.

This is not a good idea.If other member cannot reply then we cannot post other thread.Members are free to post important and necessary thread if they want........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You must read it carefully before writing your views. There is no match in between your post and my suggestion. Be careful.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree that posting new threads immediately is not good but already I can seen members lost interest in posting new threads when the points were decreased...Now if we implement this limitation will it motivate or demotivate the members?

Points decreased for starting new threads???? :blink: :blink: :blink:
I have never noticed before. Can anyone tell me why. :)

Initially, there used to 5 points for starting new threads which was then decreased to 2 points because of heavy and incessant spamming!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You must read it carefully before writing your views. There is no match in between your post and my suggestion. Be careful.

This is a persistent problem with him. If he still keeps doing it, then we will have to take strict action again!!

Each topic has its own significance. This cannot be restricted just because some existing thread is unanswered or some other members have not posted a few threads. If you have a few topic on which you wish to initiate discussion, I don't think there should be any restriction. As there are only five or six members on line at a time, there is likelihood of some threads being not answered or responded early. This cannot be a cause for deferring new threads.

I agree!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.