The topic is locked.
I can't view the user who awarded me "thankyou" is it not possible to modify it and a user can view going in to his/her profile who gave him/her "thankyou". :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev is it that much necessary to know who has thanked you for your work. I think work is more important.
No it is not necessary but still we should know it for which post we have got it. :blink:
I think it used to be here before they changed the format of site. Although, this would have been of not much use because that could make members feel hesitant.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you is always given for a particular post only and name of the person who thanked is also stated there. Most probably this has changed with the new format.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Sanjeev, I think the problem could be your system or your account profile because I can see the Thank-yous given to me quite clearly. There are no changes in this feature.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Sanjeev, I think the problem could be your system or your account profile because I can see the Thank-yous given to me quite clearly. There are no changes in this feature.

I have given a Thank You in this post. My name as Thank you giver is clearly given. So, there is no issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I have given a Thank You in this post. My name as Thank you giver is clearly given. So, there is no issue.

Yes, I can see the Thank you. Since this is not a general issue, Sanjeev I suggest you get in touch with admin team via Contact Us tab. I am giving you a Thank You, confirm if you can see it or not!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, I can see the Thank you. Since this is not a general issue, Sanjeev I suggest you get in touch with admin team via Contact Us tab. I am giving you a Thank You, confirm if you can see it or not!

So it's clear that unless some one gets a 'thank you' one can't see it. I wish some one would give me one and tell me also so that I can check it. :) I have just given a 'thank you' to check about it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
While going through a topic, we could easily notify us, that who has thanked us. So, i too don't think, that any improvement is needed.

Want to make each day Accountable

So it's clear that unless some one gets a 'thank you' one can't see it. I wish some one would give me one and tell me also so that I can check it. :) I have just given a 'thank you' to check about it.

Hope you can see it now :) I too hadn't really bothered about this, now will have to see who has thanked me so far...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.