The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev, I think the problem could be your system or your account profile because I can see the Thank-yous given to me quite clearly. There are no changes in this feature.

I have given a Thank You in this post. My name as Thank you giver is clearly given. So, there is no issue.

Yes, I can see the Thank you. Since this is not a general issue, Sanjeev I suggest you get in touch with admin team via Contact Us tab. I am giving you a Thank You, confirm if you can see it or not!

So it's clear that unless some one gets a 'thank you' one can't see it. I wish some one would give me one and tell me also so that I can check it. :) I have just given a 'thank you' to check about it.

Hope you can see it now :) I too hadn't really bothered about this, now will have to see who has thanked me so far...

Every one should have equal chances, I mean why should boys have all the fun?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Sanjeev, I think the problem could be your system or your account profile because I can see the Thank-yous given to me quite clearly. There are no changes in this feature.

I have given a Thank You in this post. My name as Thank you giver is clearly given. So, there is no issue.

Yes, I can see the Thank you. Since this is not a general issue, Sanjeev I suggest you get in touch with admin team via Contact Us tab. I am giving you a Thank You, confirm if you can see it or not!

So it's clear that unless some one gets a 'thank you' one can't see it. I wish some one would give me one and tell me also so that I can check it. :) I have just given a 'thank you' to check about it.

Hope you can see it now :) I too hadn't really bothered about this, now will have to see who has thanked me so far...

Every one should have equal chances, I mean why should boys have all the fun?

Ha ha ha!! seems like everyone had the fun! :laugh: Now that we realize there is no such issue, I think I can safely lock the thread!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.