Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am seriously frustrated to see that moderator did not ask me that my issue was resolved or not. :evil: At least Kalyani Madam should have waited for my consent. :evil:

My question is why there is no option that the name of the user who gave us thankyou appear along with the thread on profile page under "Received thankyou" option.Why only thread appears where we have received thankyous.

:blink:

May be now it is bit clear? :blink:

What is so frustrating??? Instead of creating this unnecessary thread, you could have PM'd me or any other moderator to reopen the earlier thread!!

I also fail to see why there is such an urgency of seeing a list of users who have given you Thank yous!! explain one factor why you think this is necessary!!

But how can a moderator lock a thread without resolving it? :blink:

I don't want to know the person who gave me thankyou but want to know the posts where i got thankyou there is a difference. :blink:

Why is it so needed? Instead of wasting time on such features that time can be diverted to other improvements!

Ok then may i know why this feature is available when you think its a waste of time. :blink: they should delete thankyou option from the profile page if our moderator too thinks so. :blink:

Sanjeev, don't twist my words, you are getting into something that is not desirable. What I was saying is plain and clear, when you get a thank you for a post, you know it, you can read it plainly. But why waste time on something that will keep a record of all those posts with Thank yous? Where do you see reason in that? THAT IS WHAT I MEANT, and I never meant that Thank you button is useless! Point out in which post I mentioned that!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am seriously frustrated to see that moderator did not ask me that my issue was resolved or not. :evil: At least Kalyani Madam should have waited for my consent. :evil:

My question is why there is no option that the name of the user who gave us thankyou appear along with the thread on profile page under "Received thankyou" option.Why only thread appears where we have received thankyous.

What is so frustrating??? Instead of creating this unnecessary thread, you could have PM'd me or any other moderator to reopen the earlier thread!!

I also fail to see why there is such an urgency of seeing a list of users who have given you Thank yous!! explain one factor why you think this is necessary!!

I don't want to know the person who gave me thankyou but want to know the posts where i got thankyou there is a difference. :blink:

Why is it so needed? Instead of wasting time on such features that time can be diverted to other improvements!

Ok then may i know why this feature is available when you think its a waste of time. :blink: they should delete thankyou option from the profile page if our moderator too thinks so. :blink:

Sanjeev, don't twist my words, you are getting into something that is not desirable. What I was saying is plain and clear, when you get a thank you for a post, you know it, you can read it plainly. But why waste time on something that will keep a record of all those posts with Thank yous? Where do you see reason in that? THAT IS WHAT I MEANT, and I never meant that Thank you button is useless! Point out in which post I mentioned that!!

Kalyani even you too are not understanding what i meant to say as you did not read the previous posts like most of the people.Just go through the posts written on the first page by Gulshan ji and then reply. May be you are not still getting what i meant to say. :blink:

Kalyani even you too are not understanding what i meant to say as you did not read the previous posts like most of the people.Just go through the posts written on the first page by Gulshan ji and then reply. May be you are not still getting what i meant to say. :blink:

I have read all your posts and have understood what it is you want but I still fail to see of what importance OR value that is going to be of! Can you explain that?

I have read all your posts and have understood what it is you want but I still fail to see of what importance OR value that is going to be of! Can you explain that?

I have at present 89 thankyous and i go for leave for a week and log in after break and my no. of thanyous increase to 110 so should i not check for which posts i got those thankyous. How should i check those posts? :blink:
Sanjeevji kindly let me know is it that much necessary to know such things.

If there is no importance then why there is special button on profile page to check these. If there had been no importance i don't think it would have been there. :blink:

I have at present 89 thankyous and i go for leave for a week and log in after break and my no. of thanyous increase to 110 so should i not check for which posts i got those thankyous. How should i check those posts? :blink:

you should go check the ones that you had replied earlier! I still see no difference, or it is because you have to say thank you in response to those thank yous again??/

you should go check the ones that you had replied earlier! I still see no difference, or it is because you have to say thank you in response to those thank yous again??/

Don't you think its tough job to find those posts. :blink:
We know the Thankyous on ongoing basis. Although the suggestion may be well accepted, there is hardly anyone who would review numerous Thankyous received till date. This is not a big issue. The suggstion has just been made and admin may take a decision in due course. for the time being, the matter needs closure.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
We know the Thankyous on ongoing basis. Although the suggestion may be well accepted, there is hardly anyone who would review numerous Thankyous received till date. This is not a big issue. The suggstion has just been made and admin may take a decision in due course. for the time being, the matter needs closure.

I agree!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Hey Sanjeev......

You will be surprised to know that 'received thank you' option is already available here. That's why it's told in our proverb......"Having eyes is not sufficient enough, we should be able to see it". :dry: :laugh: :laugh:
I have to say, all of us are really blind who can't point out this option earlier. :P :P

Now I am checking with Gulshanji's profile. In the Thank you tab, both options are there though we didn't notice 'Thank you received' below 'Thank you given' . Just scroll down. You will get it easily. You can check it with any person's profile picture.

At first I checked with Santhosh's profile and was surprised to know that he is a miser who has never given thank you to even a single response here. :angry: :evil:
Santhosh......are you listening???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hoping Sanjeev will be happy now. What will you people give me in return for this great discovery of Boddunan??????

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8529]}

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.