Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Sanjeev......

You will be surprised to know that 'received thank you' option is already available here. That's why it's told in our proverb......"Having eyes is not sufficient enough, we should be able to see it". :dry: :laugh: :laugh:
I have to say, all of us are really blind who can't point out this option earlier. :P :P

Now I am checking with Gulshanji's profile. In the Thank you tab, both options are there though we didn't notice 'Thank you received' below 'Thank you given' . Just scroll down. You will get it easily. You can check it with any person's profile picture.

At first I checked with Santhosh's profile and was surprised to know that he is a miser who has never given thank you to even a single response here. :angry: :evil:
Santhosh......are you listening???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hoping Sanjeev will be happy now. What will you people give me in return for this great discovery of Boddunan??????

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8529]}

Sandhya i know this option. :blink:

I was saying that under the option "Received thanyou" it would be better if they make the pic profile of a user who has given us the "thankyou".Presetly only my pic profile is visible in all the threads under " Received thanyou". :blink:
Now it seems your demands are increased.... :angry:
What happened?
Earlier, you want to know who have given you thank you.
Now you want to see their picture also?????? :evil: :evil: :evil:
sanjeev.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
sandhya.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Just go through our recent 'received Thank you' tab.
Just click on the posts which you want to know, who has given you recent. Click will directly lead you to that 'Thank you' post.
Our profile picture with time indicates...the time at which that particular post was posted, for which we got a 'Thank you'.
The other person's profile can't be shown there since, he has not posted anything. Same is the case of given thank you also. The post for which we give the 'Thank you' is shown. It's sure, we have given Thank you for another person( for his post). That's why his picture is appearing.
In the thank you received tab,since Thank you is received for a post of ours, that particular post's time with our profile picture is shown, to let us know which post is it.
Understood????
Should I explain once again??
just go through our pages

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8535]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8536]}

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51
Just go through our recent 'received Thank you' tab.
Just click on the posts which you want to know, who has given you recent. Click will directly lead you to that 'Thank you' post.
Our profile picture with time indicates...the time at which that particular post was posted, for which we got a 'Thank you'.
The other person's profile can't be shown there since, he has not posted anything. Same is the case of given thank you also. The post for which we give the 'Thank you' is shown. It's sure, we have given Thank you for another person( for his post). That's why his picture is appearing.
In the thank you received tab,since Thank you is received for a post of ours, that particular post's time with our profile picture is shown, to let us know which post is it.
Understood????
Should I explain once again??
just go through our pages

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8535]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8536]}

Nice job- Lots of hard work.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Now also, i can't understand what's Sanjeev's query. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Sanjeev, I thought, it's the problem. When I gave you its reply, you are saying, it's not what you are asking. :evil: :evil:

I think, no one has understood your question, including me !!!!!! :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev wrote:
am seriously frustrated to see that moderator did not ask me that my issue was resolved or not. At least Kalyani Madam should have waited for my consent.

My question is why there is no option that the name of the user who gave us thankyou appear along with the thread on profile page under "Received thankyou" option.Why only thread appears where we have received thankyous.

May be now it is bit clear?

Sanjeev your query is not at all clear, can you be more clear so that we moderators can resolve your problem

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

He is just looking for some quick results.

Just clicking on the particular thread itself let us know which post of ours has got Thank you.

Meera sandhu
I hope moderators can find out who gives us karma or takes it! ;) This is easy for them to solve it out!!

I hope moderators can find out who gives us karma or takes it! ;) This is easy for them to solve it out!!

For finding moderators' karma reducers also, they need admin's help :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yet it's possible.

Yet, giving Karma to someone without their knowledge.....there lies its real beauty. But punishment should be given to those who reduce Karmas continuously without any reason...Immature persons only think so. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

For finding moderators' karma reducers also, they need admin's help :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yet it's possible.

Yet, giving Karma to someone without their knowledge.....there lies its real beauty. But punishment should be given to those who reduce Karmas continuously without any reason...Immature persons only think so. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Same is true for 'thank you' also. But if any moderator is ready to take the pain of solving the query, I can ask him/her for this help also. :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.