Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Last week Mary is really Disgusting as she made 3000 k points by reply only 40 forum many times she only open a articles......I think it should be updated immediately........

You see- every one has his posts and points written on his profile. Just check every one and decide for yourself.

I have noticed that some new members get more points initially by recklessly earning points on articles. They do not read. When they have clicked all articles, they have no way but to vanish. In fact, they are a pitiable lot. I do not envy them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Last week Mary is really Disgusting as she made 3000 k points by reply only 40 forum many times she only open a articles......I think it should be updated immediately........

You see- every one has his posts and points written on his profile. Just check every one and decide for yourself.

I have noticed that some new members get more points initially by recklessly earning points on articles. They do not read. When they have clicked all articles, they have no way but to vanish. In fact, they are a pitiable lot. I do not envy them.

I agree with you, there are only about 15-20k articles which they can click just once. This many points cannot take them to a payout so there is no use warning them again and again. They should not be paid their share money if admin is sure they used the unfair means. That would be a better action in this case. Banning won't help as they come back and make more ridiculous acts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with you, there are only about 15-20k articles which they can click just once. This many points cannot take them to a payout so there is no use warning them again and again. They should not be paid their share money if admin is sure they used the unfair means. That would be a better action in this case. Banning won't help as they come back and make more ridiculous acts.

Even i also agree with this by mere clicking on articles they can't reach near payout for getting paid they would have to particpate in the forums so let them do it.Once their quota of clicking artciles is over they will certainly find it difficult to earn points. :)

Even i also agree with this by mere clicking on articles they can't reach near payout for getting paid they would have to particpate in the forums so let them do it.Once their quota of clicking artciles is over they will certainly find it difficult to earn points. :)

The system permits one point just on clicking an article. If some one uses this provision, he cannot be faulted with. If this is disgusting enough and intolerable, there should be a change in system and not arbitrary action. As i suggested in some other thread, minimum time lag of fifteen minutes or more should be provided between any two clicks for getting a point. This will ensure only one point in fifteen minutes. Here I may also mention that many articles have no material to read and apparently, there is more spam in writing these articles than reading these.

Asha, when you have noticed her clicking the articles, why didn't you keep warning message to her and why didn't you inform to the moderator. Ok Now I will make an announcement.

Even when I told you on Friday, I was not confident enough, because she is a well-disciplined member here. Isn't it?
I thought, her articles may got credits.
I could confirm yesterday only, particularly at midnight when she earned more than 500 points in 2 hours.
I take one full day to get 500 points. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes by doing this she is reducing confidence of other members to.By seeing him many new member start working like this.............

Same thing what you used to do earlier, now that it stings, I hope it will stay with you!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Asha, when you have noticed her clicking the articles, why didn't you keep warning message to her and why didn't you inform to the moderator. Ok Now I will make an announcement.

Even when I told you on Friday, I was not confident enough, because she is a well-disciplined member here. Isn't it?
I could confirm yesterday only, particularly at midnight when she earned more than 500 points in 2 hours.

Yes by doing this she is reducing confidence of other members to.By seeing him many new member start working like this.............

Same thing what you used to do earlier, now that it stings, I hope it will stay with you!!

:laugh: :laugh: Its so easy to give advices to others. :laugh: :laugh:

The system permits one point just on clicking an article. If some one uses this provision, he cannot be faulted with. If this is disgusting enough and intolerable, there should be a change in system and not arbitrary action. As i suggested in some other thread, minimum time lag of fifteen minutes or more should be provided between any two clicks for getting a point. This will ensure only one point in fifteen minutes. Here I may also mention that many articles have no material to read and apparently, there is more spam in writing these articles than reading these.

I agree totally with this. There should be a certain time lag between clicking articles for getting points, I will put it to maverick. Also, regarding the quality of articles, there is always going to be differences in standards of articles being accepted. While I accept only those articles that are good quality, I find that others are accepting articles with very obvious and horrible errors. Nothing much I can do about it!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

:laugh: :laugh: Its so easy to give advices to others. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: It really bugs how easy such people find it easy! :evil:

I have no so far got the idea behind suggestion to reduce the time for updating the leader board. Clicking of articles and gaining points thereby has nothing to do with leader board. Timing of updating cannot affect the points on reading articles.

Is it not better to concentrate on own work rather than bothering how others gain points. Most of the points are computer generated. This includes article reading, forum posts, polls etc. The system takes care of spam if any. If there is any problem regarding points, the system needs be changed and display of results is not relevant to this.

I agree totally with this. There should be a certain time lag between clicking articles for getting points, I will put it to maverick. Also, regarding the quality of articles, there is always going to be differences in standards of articles being accepted. While I accept only those articles that are good quality, I find that others are accepting articles with very obvious and horrible errors. Nothing much I can do about it!

I have noticed. Only old articles are having less content, posted 2 years before, not the articles of present times. Editors now are really doing a nice job :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.