Hello,

"

Two of my articles titled,

1. Computer Q&A for K12 (+2) - Part II
URL : http://www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/35-Software/10471-kanipori-nooru-what-is-computers-part-iii.html

2. Kanipori Nooru - What is Computers? - Part III
URL : http://www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/35-Software/9772-computer-qaa-for-k12-2-part-ii.html

were rejected and remarked as copied content.

Both these articles are written by me and I have never published these two anywhere. If you say it is a copied content I need the reference regarding, the book or website where you have find this article and on what grounds you have rejected it. Please reply back at the earliest.

"

I had sent this mail several times along with the URLs. But you have neither re-published the article nor you have given me a suitable reply. Such a abnormal delay in a social site is not tolerable.

I need immediate re-publication of the article or immediate reply with reference of where you have found the content either in hard copy or in soft copy.

It is not fair to simply reject original articles without assigning proper reasons.

Regards
Guru S Shivaa
User Name : iamthebaas
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes sir, this is not copied. I agree.
Mr. Maverick!

Please clarify and comment on this.I think it needs your attention and intervention.
I think you can put this question in query post in general discussion section.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Guru,

Please send this query to support team and they will resolve it as soon as possible. If it does not resolve in 2 days please send me PM using PM button just below my avatar and I will approve them.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Shivaa,

This happened to me also when I was a fresh member. Posted it on the forum too....
I hope you write articles in your personal system, and while uploading, select the total content, and then "Copy Paste" it in the articles section to submit.
If you do this, the article definitely gets rejected.

There is "Paste from MSWord" button in the editor. This have to be used to copy from Word.

All the best.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
thanx Deepti for tellin that Msword thing.I got few rejected ones.
Thanks for all for giving a positive feed back regarding my topic on rejection of articles.

My articles have been approved and published.

Special thanks to deepti for sharing a very useful information, not only for me but for every other member

Thanks a lot

Guru S Shivaa
take it as an inpiring one shiva
some times this same you had published in your blogs

There is "Paste from MSWord" button in the editor.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.