In order to improve the site i think we can have a recorder of voice like in google search so that we can write down articles fastly by just speech. If there are any software professional he can do it i guess. And he can be paid for the service as per the terms. Any other ideas to improve the site and earnings of the users community....

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That's a good suggestion Praneeth. But it should be addressed to the administrator. Even if there are software professions are present, he cannot do it on his own accord. Our Administrator  will look into Pros and Cons and decides.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

This is an Indian site and that is the prime reason why i joined it and moreover there are wonderful pillars in the community who have worked in top positions for the country or are currently working. So it's time that this site with it's user friendly interface to move ahead with new modifications uncle. It is such a priviledge that young people can be in touch with such experienced people on this site. I will address it to the adminstrator as advised uncle.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Yes that's good suggestion. My suggestion is admin should be active and should interact in the forum then only he may know about the suggestions.

I would also suggest admin to start revenue sharing again as it was stopped saying that article writing contest has been started. But when article writing contest also has been stopped he must start revenue sharing so that forum may attract users.

epraneeth77 wrote:

This is an Indian site and that is the prime reason why i joined it and moreover there are wonderful pillars in the community who have worked in top positions for the country or are currently working. So it's time that this site with it's user friendly interface to move ahead with new modifications uncle. It is such a priviledge that young people can be in touch with such experienced people on this site. I will address it to the adminstrator as advised uncle.

Welcome Praneeth. The present Interface is user friendly. But as you said, the Administrator should see that Boddunan regains its past glory. To sum it all, I reiterate that we will leave the matter to the concerned persons and we will wait and watch.

So far site is good, user friendly and pays nicely, and as far as writing promotional programs these all discretion of administrators, but it is very user friendly, and the suggestion about google voice, I think it is not yet the perfect voice to write mechanisms, the writing dashboard is good, only if possible colors should be added so that we could colorize the headings, though, these could be possible through html.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.