The topic is locked.

If the admin is publishing the article then he should atleast justify it by giving a minimum amount of rs.15 atleast. He is crediting rs 5,8 as we are wasting our time over here. The admin should think atleast on this. 

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its my humble request to the admin please please make the minimum amount of an article rs 15

bhuyali saroj

I support the demand of minimum remuneration say Rs 15. Of late the amounts paid are very low compared to earlier periods when upto Rs 100 and more also were paid. With more advertisements the reverse has happened to payments. A policy may be announced which will motivate more and better articles. 

If this request gets accepted then it will boost the confidence of the members. The writers will show more interest in writing articles which will definitely improve the position of the site.

shampasaid

Possibly the articles receiving Rs. 5/ or 8/- must be such as are not worth publishing but the admin is just giving some consolation. I feel that minimum amount should be Rs. 50/-  Any article deserving lesser amount should be considered sub standard and not approved. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Possibly the articles receiving Rs. 5/ or 8/- must be such as are not worth publishing but the admin is just giving some consolation. I feel that minimum amount should be Rs. 50/-  Any article deserving lesser amount should be considered sub standard and not approved. 

If any article does not qualify to get Rs. 50/- should be considered as substandard cannot be a right judgement. To qualify for the minimum amount the site should lay down some fixed criteria such as word limit, error free article or minimum mistakes, must have headings and subheadings and so on. Without some fixed conditions the writers cannot understand the requirement of the site. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

If any article does not qualify to get Rs. 50/- should be considered as substandard cannot be a right judgement. To qualify for the minimum amount the site should lay down some fixed criteria such as word limit, error free article or minimum mistakes, must have headings and subheadings and so on. Without some fixed conditions the writers cannot understand the requirement of the site. 

There is minimum 300 words requirement for article. The guidelines for writing articles are given in the site itself. It should be appreciated that an article is not like mathematics and so it is not possible to give rigid criterion. Apart from words limit, an article should be grammatically correct, not copied, properly formatted  and presentable. An article need not be merely informative as all information is available on web sites. an author should give his own original thoughts and opinion with reasons, divide article in paragraphs and give sub headings to these. It will be best to read the articles first to get an idea about model articles. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It depends on the subject of the article, number of words, presence/absence of spelling, grammar errors, sentence construction etc. and how uniquely the subject is commented upon the article to qualify for less or more amount. Articles that are getting 5 or 8 rupees are hardly worth considering much with respect to subject or content and there are so many errors in proportion to the length of the article. If an article of 300-400 words contains more than 10 or 15 errors, how can we give them 50 rupees. If any one feels they are wasting their time here, I think it is time for them to introspect.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani i didn't have to introspect anything, i think you should introspect yourself then it will be better for this site. Because a person who is writing an article everyday and if he/she gets rs 5 for 500 words article, that means if he write an article for 30 days he/she will get only 150rs for 15000 words . i don't think that you can imagine also how hard he/she works. 

bhuyali saroj

@Babu Saroj, If i really did an introspection myself, then I would have to reject all your articles because they are so substandard and contain so many errors that for one small article of yours which should not take more than 5 minutes, I have to spend more than 10 minutes, half the time spent on trying to just understand what you write. If you wish, do take an opinion poll with respect to quality of your articles and see where you stand, before accusing editors of wasting your hard work.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

There is minimum 300 words requirement for article. The guidelines for writing articles are given in the site itself. It should be appreciated that an article is not like mathematics and so it is not possible to give rigid criterion. Apart from words limit, an article should be grammatically correct, not copied, properly formatted  and presentable. An article need not be merely informative as all information is available on web sites. an author should give his own original thoughts and opinion with reasons, divide article in paragraphs and give sub headings to these. It will be best to read the articles first to get an idea about model articles.

Thanks for the details and the given criteria are well known but suppose you reject an article and consider it as substandard then I feel it would be of great help if you convey the reasons in a well defined manner. I know it will be an extra pressure on the editors still it's a humble request because it will help the writers to assess their write-up in a much better way. Even if you are giving a minimum amount then also the reason should be mentioned or else we writers will never try to assess our fault and accuse the editors.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.