The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It would be helpful if the terms were known to writers as they can then accordingly structure their articles and also know how much reward they can expect. Transparency is the key operating parameter these days. Your answer I am sorry to state, sounds somewhat arrogant.

vijay wrote:

It is my feeling that the more quantity of words written gets more money. That should not be a main criterion however.

I totally agree with you, my only intension is that if the article is approved then it should be justified by giving minimum amount of rs. 15

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I am surprised at this topic. I wonder how anyone can demand an extra payment. In case one feels remuneration is not enough, why not try some other sites and see that firstly whether your article is accepted.

Well i am surprised if you don't want to comment in this topic then why you are commenting

You are a pretty arrogant young man. I have given a comment for you to widen your horizon. Incidentally feed my name as MG SINGH< Madan G Singh or emge in Google and you will know about me. 3 books of mine are due next month. Friend, make a name before demanding money, which in any case is the right of the owner. Not here , everywhere

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

Extra payment is not being demanded but adequate payment is being demanded. Now who will define what is adequate?

The money for articles is decided at two stages. editor recommends but finally decided by admin/ chief editor.  The amount depends on number of words, quality of article, key words etc. I feel using more popular key word gives more cash. Visitors search using key words. If an article contains more popular key words, more visitors are likely to reach the page. To elucidate,  your article contains the key word- shoe, thief, burglary. Somebody searching these words will reach the article and read advertisement thereat.

Obviously, it is not possible to decide with mathematical precision what an article is worth for. This has to be at discretion of admin/editor.  

Well said Sir. I agree with you. Administrator and the Administrator's decision is Ultimate,

MG Singh wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I am surprised at this topic. I wonder how anyone can demand an extra payment. In case one feels remuneration is not enough, why not try some other sites and see that firstly whether your article is accepted.

Well i am surprised if you don't want to comment in this topic then why you are commenting

You are a pretty arrogant young man. I have given a comment for you to widen your horizon. Incidentally feed my name as MG SINGH< Madan G Singh or emge in Google and you will know about me. 3 books of mine are due next month. Friend, make a name before demanding money, which in any case is the right of the owner. Not here , everywhere

That is the bane of today's youth, no respect and consideration for others and neither do such people want to understand really what the others are saying. Sadly, so-called learned scholars encourage such types to be more arrogant!

Coming to topic, the kind of articles this person submits will not be accepted anywhere, without giving reasons., Here at least we give proper reasons and also spend futile time making those articles more readable and understandable. But do we ever get thanks??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

That is the bane of today's youth, no respect and consideration for others and neither do such people want to understand really what the others are saying. Sadly, so-called learned scholars encourage such types to be more arrogant!

Coming to topic, the kind of articles this person submits will not be accepted anywhere, without giving reasons., Here at least we give proper reasons and also spend futile time making those articles more readable and understandable. But do we ever get thanks??

i haven't demanded anything, i just requested the Admin to make a minimum rs.15 for approving an article and what you all did, you make me an arrogant boy this is the way you talk with your younger. if you are not happy with my suggestion then you can just say that my article are not worth it to get credit of rs.15

bhuyali saroj

I guess it is time to lock this up. Since no one seems to want sensible advise which is for their own improvement, no point in wasting any one's breath.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.