I have noticed that when we click on an up vote for a response on the Question Answer section, i lose a point , i am sure that is the case with all members ! So, although I may want to vote someone up I am not doing because I lose a point each time. Can the editors, admin please look into this ? Also, another gentle reminder to Maverick, when do we get back our inboxes ? pensive.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thanks for informing it. It is better we will not use up votes till the problem is solved

I stopped asking Questions in the Question Answer Section since a long time. I respond to a few questions. Hence, the question of Up vote for a good question doesn't arise.. A member, who asks a Question losing a point sounds strange. Certainly a correction is needed in this regard.

I faced the same issue several times. So I have stopped doing it for some time. I had raised this issue earlier too. It definitely needs a correction ASAP

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

rambabu wrote:

I stopped asking Questions in the Question Answer Section since a long time. I respond to a few questions. Hence, the question of Up vote for a good question doesn't arise.. A member, who asks a Question losing a point sounds strange. Certainly a correction is needed in this regard.

See Rambabu, when someone admonishes you, you get upset, but here you go once again. NOT READING THE POST!!! The issue is that clicking on Up vote, you lose a point and NOT, NOT NOT for asking a question. Get the difference between the two??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Please clarify "are you talking about the like button" am I right and if not then what is the up vote button, and what it is happening in all the category.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

Please clarify "are you talking about the like button" am I right and if not then what is the up vote button, and what it is happening in all the category.

Did you read Usha's first properly?? If yes, then there is no need to ask this question.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

See Rambabu, when someone admonishes you, you get upset, but here you go once again. NOT READING THE POST!!! The issue is that clicking on Up vote, you lose a point and NOT, NOT NOT for asking a question. Get the difference between the two??

Looks like Some things can never change here..

Like Arunima said this has been there for sometime and it had been written about earlier too by members. I sincerely hope this gets corrected soon 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.