The topic is locked.

I can understand Sunil trying to prove a point to show how a certain member amasses points week after week through hook or crook ..But does this member care? He shamelessly goes ahead in his mission without realising nor acknowledging his mistake thereby spoiling the atmosphere of the forums. . I feel that a few ground rules shd be laid down thereby providing more incentive to other members, esp new members.

Members please post your suggestions so that the forums become more Democratic rather than one members fiefdom .


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Race for points - will the admin step in please ?

    by » 2 years ago


    You are absolutely right. In fact, I can do it this week but it is not possible for me to do it every week as I am losing heavily on my earning just because I am in this unethical race of points but as you said, "will the others understand?' 

    I will have to donate Rs 51 in temple tomorrow if I manage to win this race which is still a doubtful case confoundedbeetle

     

    By the way, I have so far lost almost Rupees 3000 because I could not complete many of assignments on other sites. 

    By the way Kingdom was more appropriate in place of fiefdom angry   


  • Re: Race for points - will the admin step in please ?

    by » 2 years ago


    suni51 wrote:

    You are absolutely right. In fact, I can do it this week but it is not possible for me to do it every week as I am losing heavily on my earning just because I am in this unethical race of points but as you said, "will the others understand?' 

    I will have to donate Rs 51 in temple tomorrow if I manage to win this race which is still a doubtful case confoundedbeetle

    By the way, I have so far lost almost Rupees 3000 because I could not complete many of assignments on other sites. 

    By the way Kingdom was more appropriate in place of fiefdom angry   

    When people have no other work and can afford to spend all  their waking hours on this forum and have least regard for others , this is what happens. It bores other people no end since the member is perpetually pouncing on every post giving his worthless two bit which rarely adds to the discussion except give him points..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Race for points - will the admin step in please ?

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    You are absolutely right. In fact, I can do it this week but it is not possible for me to do it every week as I am losing heavily on my earning just because I am in this unethical race of points but as you said, "will the others understand?' 

    I will have to donate Rs 51 in temple tomorrow if I manage to win this race which is still a doubtful case confoundedbeetle

    By the way, I have so far lost almost Rupees 3000 because I could not complete many of assignments on other sites. 

    By the way Kingdom was more appropriate in place of fiefdom angry   

    When people have no other work and can afford to spend all  their waking hours on this forum and have least regard for others , this is what happens. It bores other people no end since the member is perpetually pouncing on every post giving his worthless two bit which rarely adds to the discussion except give him points..

     if  member has time, is it his fault ?

     


  • Re: Race for points - will the admin step in please ?

    by » 2 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    You are absolutely right. In fact, I can do it this week but it is not possible for me to do it every week as I am losing heavily on my earning just because I am in this unethical race of points but as you said, "will the others understand?' 

    I will have to donate Rs 51 in temple tomorrow if I manage to win this race which is still a doubtful case confoundedbeetle

    By the way, I have so far lost almost Rupees 3000 because I could not complete many of assignments on other sites. 

    By the way Kingdom was more appropriate in place of fiefdom angry   

    When people have no other work and can afford to spend all  their waking hours on this forum and have least regard for others , this is what happens. It bores other people no end since the member is perpetually pouncing on every post giving his worthless two bit which rarely adds to the discussion except give him points..

     if  member has time, is it his fault ?

    No one needs to bore others simply because you don't know what to do with your time


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Race for points - will the admin step in please ?

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    You are absolutely right. In fact, I can do it this week but it is not possible for me to do it every week as I am losing heavily on my earning just because I am in this unethical race of points but as you said, "will the others understand?' 

    I will have to donate Rs 51 in temple tomorrow if I manage to win this race which is still a doubtful case confoundedbeetle

    By the way, I have so far lost almost Rupees 3000 because I could not complete many of assignments on other sites. 

    By the way Kingdom was more appropriate in place of fiefdom angry   

    When people have no other work and can afford to spend all  their waking hours on this forum and have least regard for others , this is what happens. It bores other people no end since the member is perpetually pouncing on every post giving his worthless two bit which rarely adds to the discussion except give him points..

     if  member has time, is it his fault ?

    No one needs to bore others simply because you don't know what to do with your time

    I know what to do with my time. That is why I still  working for two more local Advertising agencies. Boddunan is just another paying site. If I am managing all these three, it is due to my Time management only.

     


  • Re: Race for points - will the admin step in please ?

    by » 2 years ago


    Wow what a great social service , now please let others have their say rather than you hog this thread like you do with all others 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Race for points - will the admin step in please ?

    by » 2 years ago


    I liked all your posts.... at least no one is stopping me until 12 tonight :)


  • Re: Race for points - will the admin step in please ?

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    Wow what a great social service , now please let others have their say rather than you hog this thread like you do with all others 

     No one is stopping other members to have their say. Every member has the right to  express their opinions.

     


  • Re: Race for points - will the admin step in please ?

    by » 2 years ago


    Rights come with responsibilities , more so in the case of point grabbing members 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Race for points - will the admin step in please ?

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    Rights come with responsibilities , more so in the case of point grabbing members 

    Exactly, that is what I i call it freedom of expression. You expressed your opinion about point grabbers.

    Yes about responsibilities , as long as a member doesn't hamper other members, itis OK.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.