This is for the new members who are probably unaware of the different means by which they could earn points and also earn money....

1, Article writing where you get cash credited depending on the quality and length of your article ..

2, Taking part in Polls - each day one member gets to earn Rs 25 by taking part in polls, cash is credited to the one who takes part in the maximum number of polls.

3, Forum discussions earn you 5 points and thank yous earn you one point but please do not misuse the facility since it brings down the quality of the site ( sadly quality has already been compromised)

4, Reading articles earns you one point and you can read as many articles as you want . Points are awarded the first time you read the article..

Hope this is helpful.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Reality.

Thank you said by: rambabu
Aditya tripathi wrote:

Reality.

Can you please write a proper post rather than add on cryptic messages that does not make sense nor add to the discussion, please dont follow bad examples here ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think the answer should be short and sweet.I liked your topic that's why replied,it's not important that answers should always go long and long.Word "Reality" 

explains a lot.Next time I will reply my best.

A member's response should be convincing. Using shorthand will not serve the purpose

Thank you said by: Aditya tripathi
rambabu wrote:

A member's response should be convincing. Using shorthand will not serve the purpose

EXACTLY!!!!

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: Aditya tripathi, usha manohar
Aditya tripathi wrote:

I think the answer should be short and sweet.I liked your topic that's why replied,it's not important that answers should always go long and long.Word "Reality" 

explains a lot.Next time I will reply my best.

Long or short , a response shd be able to convey what needs to be conveyed and to me "Reality" does not explain anything in this context..

@usha manohar Thank you for posting this topic. I knew about the rule of earning a point for reading an article but with time I simply forgot about this fact. Once again thanks for the reminder.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@usha manohar Thank you for posting this topic. I knew about the rule of earning a point for reading an article but with time I simply forgot about this fact. Once again thanks for the reminder.  

Most welcome Shampa, ...how else does a member get 700 points ? by making nonsensical posts, pressing thank yous to every post possible and reading may be a hundred articles a day ..Dizzy Face

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Most welcome Shampa, ...how else does a member get 700 points ? by making nonsensical posts, pressing thank yous to every post possible and reading may be a hundred articles a day ..Dizzy Face

That's not "reading". I prefer to call it "Article Darshan", with an average speed of 3 articles/minute. grimacing

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

That's not "reading". I prefer to call it "Article Darshan", with an average speed of 3 articles/minute. grimacing

May be even more ...4-5 article darshan per minute...Funny thing is how the member shamelessly thanks ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.