Dietrich Bonhoeffer said that"Judging others we blind ourselves"but I think judging is the best way to know anyone, a little bit or a more.Different people judge others in different ways.Seeing way of talking or saying anything, dress ups, a way of living, type of job, or examine looks, this is a different way in which people judge other.Judging others sometimes gives us reverse result.We may can judge wrong too because of our wrong way of judging.                                                       What is your opinion?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Judging is an action that comes from sterotype and sterotype is natual according to the psychology. In my opinion, everyone judges the other in their minds and this is not something that we need to be concerned about. The most important thing is that there should be no discrimination. Don't hurt someone's feelings. If you want to judge, that's totally fine. However, you should at least be polite to the other. In this way, I think you can make more friends and socialize easily.

Thank you said by: Aditya tripathi, rambabu, usha manohar

Right or wrong people are always judging and forming opinions about others . We also change our opinions/views  based on our interactions with people. It could be positive or negative. Some people, no matter how much you try create only an unfavorable impression and vice versa , where some people make you happy , that they are around  and part of your life ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good look is not suitable for judgement. Judgement is done only by the persons actions and their behaviors. Good person have the quality of being true and respect truth. They don't lie. They love the people without noticing they are poor or rich is the best quality.

LAUGH, IF YOU ARE WISE.

Andy Garfield wrote:

Judging is an action that comes from sterotype and sterotype is natual according to the psychology. In my opinion, everyone judges the other in their minds and this is not something that we need to be concerned about. The most important thing is that there should be no discrimination. Don't hurt someone's feelings. If you want to judge, that's totally fine. However, you should at least be polite to the other. In this way, I think you can make more friends and socialize easily.

Very true , one cannot help being judgmental . Personally , I feel that it is never wise to judge people based on first impressions. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Andy Garfield wrote:

Very true , one cannot help being judgmental . Personally , I feel that it is never wise to judge people based on first impressions. 

It is said that first impression is the last impression but I feel, it is not fair. To err is human so judging a person after the first meeting is very wrong. 

shampasaid

We tend to form certain impression when we meet a person for the first time. But it cannot be the only impression . We cannot gauge a person's entire personality with just one meeting. It takes a long period of close association and interaction. People also keep changing subtly with time and experience.

It is a human tendency to orient to familiarity. Our upbringing and experiences leave an imprint in us. It is very tough to be non judgemental. But one can bring in practice to be open and accepting. Prejudices often cloud our minds but with practice we can nudge it off and make ourselves ready to view it in light.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Recently , I was surprised to read a news report about a 82 year old beggar woman who donated rs2.5 lakh rupees to a temple in Mysore , outside which she was begging. Honestly , does anyone even care if give a second thought to a beggar ? She has shown that she has high standards , by giving part f what she has earned to the source.

usha manohar wrote:

Recently , I was surprised to read a news report about a 82 year old beggar woman who donated rs2.5 lakh rupees to a temple in Mysore , outside which she was begging. Honestly , does anyone even care if give a second thought to a beggar ? She has shown that she has high standards , by giving part f what she has earned to the source

That reminds me of a person. I saw her in one of the citizen recognition awards. She was a nanny who worked in US and earned the minimal 10 dollars per hour. Out of that she donated 6 to an orphanage in Africa. When she received the award, in her speech she said_ " you do not need to be Bill Gates to be a philanthropist. You need to have a heart to be one"

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Judging should be there as it improves a persons interaction, distance & the way we speak with them. It is necessary.

Judging brings about a change in perspective about the person, it also helps in judging ourselves first, only after which we can be able to judge others. Judging others means you are ready to be judged & hence we should look to improve ourselves in the eyes of better people whom we place on a better rung of the ladder than ours.

However we cannot keep judging our friends at all times.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.