Hi, after my recovery here, i found some things happened anonymously. Many sections are not active as before. Article submission,revenue sharing are some prominent work area of our site. But everything stopped here. Why it happened here? Why admin not taking any step towards this?  leading to the confusion, one thing i want to ask, Does boddunan fails to generate income?  Sorry for asking. Because you people may think i was wrong for asking such question. But i found it better. If nobody discussed these, how can we arrive the solution?  Friends, please share your views regarding this. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It s true many sections of this site are non functional. There is no revenue sharing. You may get points but these are f no significance presently.  It is for admin to see how the site can be revived. Others have no authority. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

It s true many sections of this site are non functional. There is no revenue sharing. You may get points but these are f no significance presently.  It is for admin to see how the site can be revived. Others have no authority. 

You are correct sir. Only Admin have authority to do. But we can ask and discuss about the reason of not functioning. Am i correct sir?

I am in no position to answer these questions. However, such questions arise in everyone's mind. It will be good if admin explains the situation and gives a satisfactory answer

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Problem lies there only. It has remained unanswered from quite a long time. We can only hope that some positive changes will take place here.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Arunima Singh wrote:

I am in no position to answer these questions. However, such questions arise in everyone's mind. It will be good if admin explains the situation and gives a satisfactory answer

You spoke what i thought relaxed

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.