The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The thread titled 

Why Boddunan Stopped Revenue sharing program?

is locked by our admin Maverick. That's okay but it would have been wonderful if he had addressed and commented on this particular thread which deals with the reviving of the article section.   

shampasaid

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I am not sure what is stopping admin to come forward and say about his future plans but he has clearly stated in his last post that no section of this site bringing enough revenue besides to few members are active here. I think we shall have to be more active and bring few more active members to revive this site.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, jabeen
suni51 wrote:

I am not sure what is stopping admin to come forward and say about his future plans but he has clearly stated in his last post that no section of this site bringing enough revenue besides to few members are active here. I think we shall have to be more active and bring few more active members to revive this site.

I agree but at the same time it is a catch-22 situation here since articles would attract more members and ads as well and it has been stopped .. participation on the forums and article writing go hand in hand ,I feel..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It good to hear that Article section will continue soon because lot of members are waiting to write articles on boddunan. Now waiting time is in the way of ending.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

suni51 wrote:

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

It good to hear that Article section will continue soon because lot of members are waiting to write articles on boddunan. Now waiting time is in the way of ending.

Did the admin say that the article section will be revived soon? Missed out that post!!

@ Sunil

I feel that many members ll become more active if the respected admin share the future plan or at least do not maintain silence when few members are getting unethical or breaking the rules

Thank you said by: suni51
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Let me share what admin said about article section on your post 

Please read this- https://www.boddunan.com/forum/discussions/244619-why-boddunan-stopped-revenue-sharing-program.html

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am glad like many to see the post. I totally agree with Usha that Forum discussion and article writing should go hand in hand. Hope to see more quality articles and also to contribute some. Wishing more power to our pens

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

I am glad to see that many good articles are being submitted, although there are still only very few members, but I think after some time, the pace will pick up!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Articles is the heart of this site & should remain active all the time, it is that place where revenue can be generated apart from Polls & Quizzes.

I hope Articles never get locked though if necessary, more rules can be brought onboard during our journey.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.