Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Usha, you ve come up with a good suggestions. Article section is actually the only way to make proper money for members. With its suspension, I too feel that the payout limit should be reduced.

I however do not agree with Reena's suggestion to convert the cash into gift vouchers. In many areas, the gift vouchers cannot be used due to unavailable of the facilities. So, I feel that my hard earned cash should not be converted into some gift vouchers.

I also agree with Arunima's suggestion that having contest might improve the quality and participation of members. I still remember how members used to participate  those contests enthusiastically in the past. And as in the past, whatever articles were written during the contest period could be published and paid for, with the winning articles awarded with prize money as well.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I would really like article writing section to be restarted with a new vigor. I have one suggestion. Maybe admin can give topics to write with a deadline. The best  five to seven entries can get published and paid for. This will let the site have articles that they are looking for or that are trending. It will also help with writers being professional and up to mark with their writing. There will be a quality check also this way

I think that's a great idea. I hope admin gives it a shot.

The major problem here and from what I see on other sites as well is the lack of participation. When there are large number of members it is fun to interact and also hold contests , otherwise it is not worth it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The major problem here and from what I see on other sites as well is the lack of participation. When there are large number of members it is fun to interact and also hold contests , otherwise it is not worth it ..

And one has to take steps to revamp the site to attract more users and participants. So admin has to really take a call on these suggestions

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

And one has to take steps to revamp the site to attract more users and participants. So admin has to really take a call on these suggestions

I agree that if more and more contests and rewards are awarded then members participation will increase and it will attract many more new members within no time.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, suni51

I do not find any active participation on Quotes, Quizzes and Crosswords. Reviving them will also add up to the variety and interest. 

Thank you said by: Reena

Polls are limited. Already most of us have finished voting and thereby it's useless for us. Time is to create some more so that participation can be increased.

Reena wrote:

Polls are limited. Already most of us have finished voting and thereby it's useless for us. Time is to create some more so that participation can be increased.

I did not explore polls for so many days. So now do it quite often as I have not voted for most of them. Now I also make it a point to vote for all random polls. But when I am going through the polls, I find many of them invalid, some not making sense and many are redundant. 

I agree we should have more new interesting polls and there should be quality check for them

Arunima Singh wrote:
Reena wrote:

I did not explore polls for so many days. So now do it quite often as I have not voted for most of them. Now I also make it a point to vote for all random polls. But when I am going through the polls, I find many of them invalid, some not making sense and many are redundant. 

I agree we should have more new interesting polls and there should be quality check for them

It is not that difficult to reopen the polls so that anyone interested can submit polls as well as participate in it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think when the Article section will be opened next time, a slideshow type Articles can also be introduced for more viewership.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.