Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: A few suggestions from my side..

    by » 3 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k

    Today I login after long period and know it that admn. closed article writing feature. You are right payout must be reduced. When scope of earning is not like earlier than why payout old one.


    Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh

  • Re: A few suggestions from my side..

    by » 3 years ago


    Reena
    Expert Boarder
    5 365 3.28k

    I request that as soon as the payment is generated, the name needs to be displayed on the payment list and release the payment as per the criteria mentioned. Waiting for too long for the announcement is frustrating which is what I am facing right now.


  • Re: A few suggestions from my side..

    by » 3 years ago


    Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    Reena wrote:

    I request that as soon as the payment is generated, the name needs to be displayed on the payment list and release the payment as per the criteria mentioned. Waiting for too long for the announcement is frustrating which is what I am facing right now.

    Your suggestion is worth considering by admin but the fact is that everything is automated and your name appears on the payment page at the end of the month when you reach the payout threshold. I can only assure you that you will get your payment for sure but the only thing is that you will have to wait for it as per the site's policy. Thank you.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: A few suggestions from my side..

    by » 3 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    suni51 wrote:
    Reena wrote:

    I request that as soon as the payment is generated, the name needs to be displayed on the payment list and release the payment as per the criteria mentioned. Waiting for too long for the announcement is frustrating which is what I am facing right now.

    Your suggestion is worth considering by admin but the fact is that everything is automated and your name appears on the payment page at the end of the month when you reach the payout threshold. I can only assure you that you will get your payment for sure but the only thing is that you will have to wait for it as per the site's policy. Thank you.

    Sunil what is yours views about lowering payout Rs 1000 from Rs 1500.


  • Re: A few suggestions from my side..

    by » 3 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya
    Platinum Mate
    56 1.65k 11.2k

    The suggestions given by the members are all very apt. If such changes are made then the site will become quite interesting. To this I want to add only one suggestion and that is the admin, Maverick, must not overlook the suggestions. Basically, accepting the suggested changes will benefit both the sides, the site owners as well as the members, then Boddunan will once again become a very happening site.                                                                                                                                          


    shampasaid


    Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh

  • Re: A few suggestions from my side..

    by » 3 years ago


    Ritika
    0 0 0

    I hope the admin takes some action reading so many useful suggestions and keeps the encouragement high.


  • Re: A few suggestions from my side..

    by » 3 years ago


    Yogita
    Junior Boarder
    5 27 494

    Yes. The article writing section has been stopped. I hope it would open again. Can you please tell me some more tips to earn money in boddunan?


    K. Yogita Sahiti


  • Re: A few suggestions from my side..

    by » 3 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    Yogita wrote:

    Yes. The article writing section has been stopped. I hope it would open again. Can you please tell me some more tips to earn money in boddunan?

    You can earn here only by participating in forum and polls.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Who is your all time favourite Indian bowler?

Who is your all time favourite Indian bowler? who you like most.....
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 4 answer(s).
/polls/sports-and-games/5933-who-is-your-all-time-favourite-indian-bowler.json?task=poll.vote
5933
radio
[{"id":"20416","title":"Kapil Dev","votes":"36","type":"x","order":"0","pct":35.64,"resources":[]},{"id":"20417","title":"Anil Kumble","votes":"28","type":"x","order":"0","pct":27.72,"resources":[]},{"id":"20418","title":"Zaheer Khan","votes":"31","type":"x","order":"0","pct":30.69,"resources":[]},{"id":"20419","title":"Others (Specify)","votes":"6","type":"x","order":"0","pct":5.94,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200