The topic is locked.

This site has not been updated since a long time. Many changes have been made here but they have not been reflected in the FAQ of the site. I think admin should take a notice of that. It is confusing for a new member who needs a clear cut guidelines when he/she joins the site. Many still join it as they wan to be a part of article contribution.

I think one should take a note of these things and make the needful changes.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes I am agree with you. Before some day I suggested site to a friend. She joined it and asked about article writing. When I replied than it is not available, she said not it is available. Than I explained her that this option is suspended but you can earn point by reading articles.

Hopefully something will come up within a short while. Let's wait and watch.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Hopefully something will come up within a short while. Let's wait and watch.

Lets keep our fingers crossed ...Dizzy Face

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If the administrator updates the sites, hope he ll do something about the article writing issue too. 

jabeen wrote:

If the administrator updates the sites, hope he ll do something about the article writing issue too. 

I have a discussion about article writing even if on limited number per member per month basis. He has assured to make a decision in a short while. Let's hope for the best.

suni51 wrote:
jabeen wrote:

I have a discussion about article writing even if on limited number per member per month basis. He has assured to make a decision in a short while. Let's hope for the best.

If it will happen than site will attract more members.

If article writing is back with good strict rules and guidelines,  it would be a good move. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

If article writing is back with good strict rules and guidelines,  it would be a good move. 

Yes, it would be! Many of us are so keen on writing articles that it really feels disappointing when you are unable to submit articles!

I really miss reading Usha's mysterious series, she never got to finish the story and I was so keen on seeing how it all ended in the estate!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes, it would be! Many of us are so keen on writing articles that it really feels disappointing when you are unable to submit articles!

I really miss reading Usha's mysterious series, she never got to finish the story and I was so keen on seeing how it all ended in the estate!

Kalyani, I am as keen to finish the story and hoping I could do so...It would be so nice to read articles from members. I always learn something useful and the write-ups also hep us understand the person , quite insightful !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51

I have requested admin to open the article section for limited use and he has assured me to consider it within a short time. Let's hope he will agree to our request sooner than our expectation. Thank you all for your response.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.