Hi,
Boddunan is not a part-time job site. The income generated from boddunan can only be a pocket income for most of the users, except few who are too active, which is not practically possible for all users who have joined site as a leisure time activity.

In such a case, the minimum payout has been fixed as Rs.1500/- which is very difficult to reach for partly active users.

Moreover, when we are not receiving any payment even after six months or one year after joining a site, we will not be able to recommend it to our friends or others those who expect a payment proof.

And also it seems only a set of people are active in boddunan and lot of other members are idle or out of touch for a long time.

This unrealistic payout must be the reason for absence of several members in the site.

So consider reducing the payout limit somewhere around Rs.100 to Rs.250 and it will be more realistic and it can bring more users and we will also have some enthusiasm in participating in a site.

Regards
Guru S Shivaa
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not a difficult task to achieve buddy if you spend nearly 2-3 hours per day itself you can get the minimum payout very easily and also on Sunday you can write 2-3 articles and so on.....

http://myblogdeivigan.blogspot.com/
http://placementandinformations.blogspot.com/
We are planning for a special payout option to all active members on forums with good and hot topics initiated. We are also planning to consider the ranks for that purpose. Say a platinum mate can withdraw his amount if he crosses 500 etc.

Details will be out soon. Please wait.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is a good option Maverick. This will make useful to all the active members. I am waiting for this details.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Thats very nice move Maverick!!!! Hope Boddunan grows more faster...

All the best Boddunan!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I AGREE WITH THE DISCUSSION THAT MINIMUM PAY OUT SHOULD BE LESS

REALLY IT WILL INCREASE MEMBERS

CHANGE SHOULD BE THERE FOR BETTER RESULTS

ANY WAY MODERATORS MUST BE SMART ENOUGH IN IMPLEMENTING THEM
I was very active here and want to be more active but minimum payout is 1500 not so easy to reach if it was 1000 i would have hard work every month so would have got 1thousand every month from boddunan.
some one pls pm me if minimum payout is made to 1000 i would be very happy friends
mohankrishna wrote:
[quote]I AGREE WITH THE DISCUSSION THAT MINIMUM PAY OUT SHOULD BE LESS

REALLY IT WILL INCREASE MEMBERS

CHANGE SHOULD BE THERE FOR BETTER RESULTS

ANY WAY MODERATORS MUST BE SMART ENOUGH IN IMPLEMENTING THEM[/quote]

Please follow forum rules and avoid all capital letters.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick,
Suggestion you put forward is a nice one..

I have one thing to add... to increase the participation of new members, we can make the first payout to a lower limit so that new members will get the first payout soon....

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I think Maverick is right only those who are active should be awarded early withdrawals which in itself is a healthy incentive.

The present point and revenue sharing structure is very well deviced to attract optimum revenue to the site and members equally.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.