Hello Moderator,

In the boddunan article editor, there is an option for uploading images for the article. I believe this is done in two steps.
1. We have to add the image
2. Upload the image

In the first step, currently we can add only one image at a time.For eg if the author have some 15 images to upload, they have to click add button 15 times. Instead if an option is provided to add all the needed images in a single click, it will really save sometime.
suggestion.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick,
I have a doubt regarding images.If we use Google search images, will there be any copyright issue.Should we check the related site to know about it?
Meean,
Thanks for this good information.Yes it will save our valuable time.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Technology makes hard workmanship to easy, very expensive to low cost equipment. Due to high technology time and money will save.
In article, we insert images, but not all the images at one place. According to the article, we use only insert one image at that point.
But, for uploading the photos, this option stated by you is really good.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
First of all even if I provide 15 upload boxes, you need to click 15 times for uploading 15 images. Please note that adding image does not upload unless you click on upload button. Add button just add the file name to the list. When the upload button is clicked then only files will be uploaded. You can upload all images at one time after adding.

@MC, please check the license type. Depending on the license type you need to decide whether to use the image or not.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Maverick,

You need not provide multiple upload boxes. Currently even if shift is pressed,only one image can be selected at a time. If this is modified so that we can select more images by pressing shift, then it will be easier. In that case not multiple boxes are needed.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Since time is very valuable now all process should have minimum delay.So make the site also accordingly.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Meean wrote:
[quote]@Maverick,

You need not provide multiple upload boxes. Currently even if shift is pressed,only one image can be selected at a time. If this is modified so that we can select more images by pressing shift, then it will be easier. In that case not multiple boxes are needed.[/quote]

It is not boddunan but your browser limitation. HTML upload box support one upload selected at a time.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.