Hello Moderator,

Why can't we start a classifieds column in boddunan? This can have listings for

- Job openings
- Houses for rent / sale
- Items for second sale like computer,refrigerator,a/c etc
- Matrimony etc

Members can put the information on the above categories. This may attract new visitors / new members

( I don't remember whether this suggestion was told already.If already told, i am sorry to repeat this again )

Friends,

Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think it's a suggestion worth pursuing as these kind of classified ads would cater to the some specific and practical needs of the people and in the process boost traffic.Let boddunan consider and respond to this.
Its a wonderful idea for Boddunan members (family. the best idea from you.
I think this is very nice idea for all the member of boddunan....Meean
:lol:
It is a good suggestion and I think it will work, once I posted a classified for House rent for boys hostel and I got a call from a person who was coming to our city for study so now days so many people searching in rent and computers so it can be work definitely
This is really a good idea. This helps us in our daily life. Any "For Sale" columns also can be included too.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It may not have caught the attention of Maverick and hopefully he would come up with views on the merits of this excellent suggestion.
It is very nice idea and In Classifieds Section so many function area is there, How to regulate Classifieds in boddunan?

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Its a good idea.. It can also bring good traffic.. But the problem is it requires constant updating and sometimes some ads maybe for a specific region.. so the acceptance of the ad may be limited to a specific region.. so a regionwise classification of ads may be required.. Anyway its a good idea..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Hope moderators look into this and implement this idea.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Its a very nice suggestion..a very good idea.. Moderators should have a look at this forum..Yaa constant updating is required, but with advanced programming level, its not a that tough job..At least to bring good traffic to the site, this is an excellent suggestion...

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.