Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Okk...

Now the quality of articles is good..... But these articles having good stuff are paid very less![/quote]

It is not paid less but the right amount. We paid Rs.2 lakh when blue ray disc drives first came to market but the same ones with many more features and better speeds are available at just 20K-30K. Do you think they are getting paid less?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I too have come across several such so-called article which should be more aptly called brief write-ups.Mr.Maverick's comparison of article with blue ray disc drives just points to the pricing of articles on the market logic of demand and supply and I wonder how many are convinced of his well-menaing logic!!!I would leave it at that and no further controversy is warranted on this.Those of the members who would write articles keeping in mind the boddunan's stand as explained by Mr.Maverick ,would write and those who find it hard to accept won't write.It's as simple as that and highlighting this aspect repeatedly does not serve any purpose.
These where old one's and new articles are approved only if they are of minimum length. But these small articles will also help in getting traffic if they are having good keywords..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I agree with Jobin.I find some of these article to be of good quality in terms of content and what these need is logical development.
It is a matter when one reads.One may feel it very boaring at this time while at that time it was needed.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I agree with you Maverick... but thats the case of technology..

But here we are talking about the articles. I have come across many good articles that are published recently. On seeing the points and cash credits of them, I haven't found articles getting greater than Rs.30.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]I agree with you Maverick... but thats the case of technology..

But here we are talking about the articles. I have come across many good articles that are published recently. On seeing the points and cash credits of them, I haven't found articles getting greater than Rs.30.[/quote]

Did you see any big article getting such lower credits? Earlier there used to be some big and interesting articles which are even got Rs.95. check out them on top earning articles section.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Have seen them... :)
My point is the same..... Earlier payments are really very high. But now decreased!!!!!!
Article means the content is important. Don't think that the lengthly article gets more credits!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think Maverick has pointed out several times that in the early days of boddunan the articles were awarded greater credits both point and cashwise at promotional rates.It won't be proper to rake up the same question over and again.As far as the length of an article is concerned I never think it can be the sole criterion.A quality article should be of reasonable length.
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote] early days of boddunan the articles were awarded greater credits both point and cashwise at promotional rates.[/quote]

Yeah...got my answer Chinmoy... Then there is no point of this question... Thank you.

The article should not be rated with the criteria of its length.. but with the quality and content.
Coming to my case, I am satisfied with the cash credits I am getting for my articles. B)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.