Hello Members and moderator. This is a small suggestion from me that boddunan should put alexa ranking tool bar on the front page so members can see the daily ranking of the boddunan it will make all the members to active and they will work hard to get high rank. This ranking will enhance the pageviews of boddunan because when anyone see the rank of boddunan they will try their best to make it better so there is a chance to increase the work in boddunan. So i kindly ask the opinion of the moderator and all the other members.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice suggestion given by Fauzan. I think boddunan should do this thing to read alaxa rank easily.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

why members are not replying about this idea. Moderator also not replying :huh: :huh:

Alexa Rank is a different site. How can the link or tool bar of that site be indicated in Boddunan????

I didn't understand your intension Fouzan.. Will you please be clear.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Deepti

Deepti madam if we submit our site on alexa.com they will give

a javascript. If we paste that in our site the alexa ranking will be visible in our site. I hope you got it

That's a nice idea. Moderators can think about this and implement it.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Where is maverick He is the only person who can do it we can wait for his opinion

I think Maveric Sir's Eye is on all thread if he need to put then he will reply otherwise Keep patient dear.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Mohammed Fouzan wrote:
[quote]Where is maverick He is the only person who can do it we can wait for his opinion[/quote]

I am roaming around here only but this does not catch my as it is not interested to me. I think it will help Alexa get more popularity and at the end boddunan will take more time to load its pages. I dont see any valid reason for putting their toolbar on boddunan unless it is very useful to all members.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

you are correct moderator. Why to give Alexa more importance. Anyway there is one forum is there to show the ranking every day. If some one wants it let them go through the forums.
I think this suggestion is pending implementation since quite a long time. :(

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.