Dear Maverick and Atul,

Every time I see a poll and want to click the "vote" button, I find it after the google ads which are displayed in big boxes.It is so frustrating to see that because as soon as we see some poll,we went to vote it right away. I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here;kindly make available the "vote" option right below the poll question.

Thanks!
Swetha Shenoy :)

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Swetha Shenoy,

I too feel the same discomfort while reaching-out :( for 'vote' button.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Hello Swetha and Harish,
As all know Google Adsense is the only source of income of our website, so we try to make it more visible to the user.
Anyways we will edit it down to make more better for members.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Keep suggesting us.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Ya,its made for getting more user attraction and get more ad clicks and there by increasing the income of boddunan..

boddunan is doing so much for us.. so, little inconveniences shouldnot be bothered.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Dear Atul and Jobin,

you have misunderstood my suggestion;I am not against the ads that are displayed by Google-what I am trying to suggest is "shift" the "vote" button "above the ads" so that we can easily vote.It takes ages to scroll down to search for the "vote" option.

:)

Swetha Shenoy
The idea behind it is people will never read ads if the buttons placed above. If they don't read, they will not be interested.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Maverick ,

Ads are definitely more important for the site and for we members to earn revenue and make Boddunan strong-enough for emerging a winner in the cut-throat competition in the internet world.

I think we can adjust with this inherent protocol essential to be followed by internet sites.

Keep cool and take care.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Here everybody is right so I want to suggest all members some time check Google ads also.

Which is the main earning source of boddunan
Soubhagya,

It is violation of Google policy to ask members to click on ads. So we never ask anyone to check out any ads on this website. It is the users interest in visiting sites.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.