It will we better if hit and comments got for each article is also shown in 'my page'-> 'my article' with respect to each article.

This will help the author to respond to comments got and know how much hits his article got and thus he can evaluate his writing and improve it.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We will add all such features one by one. As time progress you will see more features as well.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is a good suggestion which will help members to post more number of article by getting encouragement from this hits
Ya, authors will get feedback about the articles written by them easily..

wow...very good suggestion....i agree with him......

---ADI

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
as all are agreeying to this , i request to implement this soon...

I agree with you too. It is really a valuable suggestion. With its implementation some internal links comes and even the author does not need to go to his article to find out comments and Hits.

Thanks and regards,
S Rajalakshmi
I Blog @
We will work on this on priority.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This request is fulfilled. Please check update My Page section.

ya..

Thanks to boddunan ...

happy to see my suggestion approved ... !!

Hello friends,

This suggestion has been approved and implemented. I have seen it on my page and felt good.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.