hi,

I dont know whether this suggestion is given by others in this forum or not. But i feel that in todays world important resources and online exams are necessary for students who are preparing for exams or jobseekers. They visit internet often to collect information on exams like GRE,GMAT,CAT,banking exams and job interview test or exams. In addition to that they visit for tutorials too. I hope it will useful if a section is provided where member can submits online exams and resources, articlein this areas. I think if cash rewards are also introduced it will be interesting for members to participate. :) Latest update on jobs will also be useful.I hope my suggestion gets a postive respond.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Idea is not bad but you can post these things as article in education section of boddunan.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

If tips and giving weblinks etc it can be written as an article and post in the education section but i dont have hope that it will be selected.

For submitting paper and test i think education section can not be used especially latest jobs and interview paper etc.

I think no one found this suggestion useful...except you..Thank for the encouragment..
Once Maverick said that this site is not for educational purposes. So specially those sections are not started.

If you are interested, then please write article. This will useful for the new members

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
I simply do not want boddunan to become a kind of omnibus.Looking at the situation objectively there are enough number of sites for this purpose.
I agree with Chinmoy. This site is for general reading, writing and information. There are many sites for educational purpose. However, if any one has some problem of general nature concerning exam, help can be sought from our members by writing in appropriate category. There are categories for making query or solving problem like 'shout box'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks Gulshan! You are right and one can think of giving relevant inputs in articles and even in forums such matters can be discussed purposefully.
Yes. I agree with Gulshan and chinmoy.This is not a place for putting everything and make it like a mix masala.

@Rajani,

I hope you are aware of the documents section here. There you can upload question papers,paper presentations,project reports and placement papers. You can utilise this section if have any of these things.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Thanks Meean, it is not pragmatic to be an umbrella sort of site and in doing so the site may run the risk of losing it focus.
Yes.... I agree with Chinmoy and Gulshan,

This site is not meant for education purpose.
And also there should be a special unit in boddunan to upgrade and change the database time to time with the relevant timetables, papers, syllable, which change time to time. This is very much difficult to implement too...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This site can cater to the needs of education by some other ways.For instance our articlebase can be accessed by any person with good effect.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.