Hello Moderator,

I would like to suggest few more headings for the category Tourist Destinations added to Reviews column.

1. Nearest Airport & Railway station
- There is a heading named Nearest places is given. Instead of that or in additon to that the above can also be added.
2. Languages spoken
- Main languages spoken in this place can be added
3. Travels/Tourist guides/Tour packages
- People who have already visited the place may have some idea about the travels/tour packages available here. They can mention about those in this category.
4. Shopping
- There are some items which will be available exclusively in some places and it will be good to buy such things for remembrance For eg. mysore silk saree is famous in mysore.
5. Best time to visit
- Some places will be too cold in winter and some very hot in summer. So information on this can be added.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
really good one...

we can include fares too......this will help too i think....

:) :) :)
Hai Meean...Have a look at this link.....

This idea already exists.....

http://www.boddunan.com/forums/11-general-discussions/30982-a-suggestion.html

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
you are suggesting the things which are already suggested by other members of boddunan

@ Deepti,

I know you have put some ideas and after that only this section is added.I just thought of putting some things which are not available in the tourist places section. I didn't cross checked your thread. But i think some of the points i have mentioned like

Languages spoken
Best time to visit
Travel packages

are not available in the thread you have provided.

@ Fouzan,

There is no need for me to copy paste the content posted by other members.

@Meean... This is an excellent idea.. but the main base idea relating to this already exists..and this suggestion of yours is just adding some colors.. Thats what I am trying to say... I never meant that you have copied :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@ Deepti

I think he is copied because same suggestion of me also suggested by he today itself

That doesn't meant to be copied Fouzan......

May be some confusion as there are many threads here...or may have not seen yours.....

Thats not the problem...If once clarified that it already exists, then there is no issue......

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Fouzan,

It is not possible for one to remember all discussions posted in the forum page.I already know that deepti posted some ideas in this.I just added some more points that came in my mind.

I think it is better not to post ideas anymore or completely read all the ideas put in suggestion box and put some idea to avoid these kind of allegations.

Sometimes these things happen for genuine members. What to say?That's the world.

Meean wrote:
[quote]@Fouzan,

It is not possible for one to remember all discussions posted in the forum page.I already know that deepti posted some ideas in this.I just added some more points that came in my mind.

I think it is better not to post ideas anymore or completely read all the ideas put in suggestion box and put some idea to avoid these kind of allegations.

Sometimes these things happen for genuine members. What to say?That's the world.[/quote]

Meean.. First of all the points you have given are wonderful ones. We will add them to the template.

Fouzan.. It is not treated as copied content. When you try to post existing the content exactly or altered way again and again it is called as copying. But since Meean might have not read the old topic, and suggested them again and there is nothing wrong with it.

And finally, request all members to be sportive and productive way while discussing on forums so that no one will hurt. And I request everyone to take this kind of things not seriously as this is quite common in discussions between the people of different mindsets.

So once again thanks all for putting your valuable points here.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.