Hello Moderator,

As so many people from different states are here, it will be interesting to start a category for "Restaurants" in the Reviews section.Hope nobody has said this before :)

My suggestions for the headings in this topic are :

1. Name of the Restaurant
2. Nativity / Native food - Indian,Mexican,Chinese,Italian etc
3. Type of Restaurant - Pure Veg, Only Non veg, Both
4. Locality - Name of city and area in which the restaurant is located. Full address can be given
5. Nearest Bus stop/ Station - In which bus stop or station ( local trains ) one has to get down to reach this restaurant.
6. Landmark : If there is any landmark near the restaurant, it can be mentioned
7. Timings : Timings of the restaurant
8. Cost : How much is the cost of food,afforable/costly?
9. Quality : How best is the food here?
10. Special dishes : Is the restaurant noted for any special dishes? It can be mentioned.
11. Main Food items : List of the main food items served here
12. Interesting experience : Any interesting experience in the restaurant can be mentioned.

These are the things that came to my kind.

Friends,

Please share your ideas on this !!!

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think nice suggestion given by mean it should be implemented in boddunan.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

we can implement it if maverick allows

The information about hotels is useful only to persona visiting the particular place. The articles like laptop, computer, mobile phones are used universally everywhere and so review on such items is more useful.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

"The information about hotels is useful only to persona visiting the particular place"

@Gulshan,

I have a different view on your above statement. For eg. Iam in Chennai. I don't know all the restaurants in Chennai.If somebody in chennai puts information about a good and new restaurant,it will definitely interest me. So it is not like that these kind of information is useful only to outsiders.It is also useful to insiders.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
@Meean, I think this is a great idea!

@Gulshan I agree with Meean, though I stay in Pune, I do not know of all the restaurants which serve specialty cuisine and vice versa with other cities!
Also if I happen to be visiting other cities, I can be more confident in terms of stay there if I am armed with extra information about that city!

I concur with Meean on this idea completely!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Good idea meean, but More than Restaurent, it is better if it is hotels as we can provide for lodging and boarding as well and say if it is 3-star or 4-star or 5 star..

Also, we can review movies and some home products as well..
I hope this idea may not click as it is very difficult to maintain the database of hotel in each city.

List of all the hotels in particular city or place would make it finer.....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think it may invite traffic to boddunan.com.But it is difficult to get posted all.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes.... We already have reviews for the places.... And I think again reviews for hotels may not click!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hmm.. there are mixed opinions from the members. Would like to know how many are interested in submitting the hotel/restaurant listings. If no one submit listing details, it would be of no use.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.