Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel Its better that we wait for review on Hotels and restaurants because first people submit listing on tourist places.I think this hotel review will not be useful as gulshan sir said.

I think we also should add review on cars because there are lot of cars company now in markets so its better if we have reviews on cars like mobiles.Now a days every person wants his/her car and they are buying.
Yes, cars and movies might be a better addition than hotels...
Deepti- You have correctly stated that database of hotels and restaurants cannot be made through the forum. There are various directories that give the desired information. you may also obtain necessary information whenever you need by search on Google.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes Gulshan..... This may not be effective in implementing....

As I stated before... movie reviews can be good idea than this... because... people always look for movie reviews online..... and I am the example of searching for reviews often...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
There can be section where all the hotels and restaurants in a particular city/state can be included and members can write reviews on those hotels/restaurants.
1. Name of the Restaurant : Little Italy
2. Nativity / Native food - Italian and mexican
3. Type of Restaurant - Pure Veg (serves wine :)

4. Locality - Hyderabad, Jubliee hills road no 43
5. Nearest Bus stop/ Station - In which bus stop or station ( local trains ) one has to get down to reach this restaurant. Nearest bus stop appollo hospitals (back side of the hospital)
6. Landmark : If there is any landmark near the restaurant, it can be mentioned
7. Timings : Timings of the restaurant evening 8- 10.30
8. Cost : affordable
9. Quality : quality is good you can enjoy italian food How best is the food here?
10. Special dishes : --
11. Main Food items :
12. Interesting experience : we enjoyed the food very much
This listing has also been added now..

But I think Italian food option is missing from the "Food type" drop box.
Sridevi wrote:
[quote]This listing has also been added now..

But I think Italian food option is missing from the "Food type" drop box.[/quote]

It is added under Nativity/Food option.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok, then there may be 2 or more restaurants in a single hotel.. So a 'hotel, if any' heading can be given or is it better to say that in the Name of the restaurant itself?

Can a provision be made to select two or more types of nativety's (for instance, if it is a muti-cuisine rest.?)
And one thing, getting images for restaurants is very difficult.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.