I'm new here and have checked around the site but couldn't find a place for book reviews. I know I could go ahead and post under the General or the Miscellaneous Category but I thought it would be great to have a book category either under the articles section or a book review category under the reviews section.

How does this sound for a new feature?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
good hope it gets implemented

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Nice idea Sanskriti....now depends on moderators...
As I mentioned earlier, review section will be added with more categories like books, movies, electronic gadgets etc. However proper implementation details are needed before moving ahead.

We are in the process of forming the template for movie reviews with all the suggestions from members about the fields it should have. Likewise if you could suggest necessary implementation details in books section, we can good to go with it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Alright,

here's what I think might be workable fields for book reviews -

Title
Author/s
Image of book cover - taken from Amazon/Google Images
Publisher/Year of Publication
Genre/Tags/Keywords
Rating
Summary
Personal Review/Comments
List of similar books (maybe helpful for those who would like to pick up a similar book)
The suggestion is welcome. I think that the review of book should be in Review category.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is a great idea Sanskriti

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Good Work Sanskriti!!!

Keep it up!!!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
i think this idea will come soon to boddunan we can wait and see

I sure hope so... I'm an ardent reader and I could do with this feaure :)
Good Sanskriti.... Comeup with more ideas...

Boddunan always welcomes such things :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.