hi friends,

I have seen the section of photos and videos. And there are many contributers too. Why can not there be a contest for best original photos? As we have featured poll,which has cash credits every week...I though boddunan moderator should also think about this.Some cash credits for best creative photo which is original..Like this some talented people can take creative photos which can be shared.Share your thoughts and hope the moderator reads this post.. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Believe me it is not possible to detect original photos. There are many legal issues sarround with it as well

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

so this thing will not be in boddunan ok Rajani try to find another interesting thing

I do agree with Maverick that however laudable the idea might be,its implementation is a daunting task.
hi

It is just a suggestion and i dont think it is impossible. There are software which are free to download for check the originality of the image...

I think one of this software which i have found maybe useful
JPEGsnoop, developed by ImpulseAdventure.com, is absolutely free for download.

It is said it can be used for knowing whether the image is edited with some image editing softwares like photoshop..
It didnt work Rajani we cant identify the real photos easily.

Thanks for your review Mohammed Fouzan
I have seen it and it is fine..If you find any new one you can suggest.
Let us know the views of Mr.Maverick whether such a software can effectively be used for determining originality.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.