As we all know what is the importance of wikipedia on Internet.
SO One should write an article in wikipedia about Boddunan.

Maverick please do something because I am not able to write such type of English in wikipedia.

I think this can help us to get Good traffic and new members also
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a nice idea soubhagya. But for seeing boddunan the person should search boddunan in any search engine. If he searched then he will get the result of wikipedia and also the official site from official site itself he will get information about boddunan. So wikipedia is not much important. But if we write in wikipedia about it. It will be good enough

More than wikipedia, I think it would be more appropriate for the site to be listed on "aboutus.org". or any other website directory..
Soubhagya Your suggestion is commendable. Your suggestion is to write an article about Boddunan in wikipedia. Obviously, the article will give history of the site, its purpose, current status and futire outlook. I feel the promoter/ manager of the site is the best person to write such an article. The outline of the article can be had from the introductory remarks and other material given in Boddunan itself.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A very laudable idea,indeed.Given to the importance and popularity of Wiki,this suggestion deserves very serious consideration.
Good idea soubhagya. I feel Swetha may be the best person to write about this. She is also a moderator and is known for her excellent writing skills.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You are Right mean swetha will be the right person for writing.
I think maverick will decide whether to write or not?
Sridevi you have also suggest fantastic Idea.
I had not aware about aboutus.org.
This is also a very good site for promotion of any kind of site.
Maverick just look in to this matter. about wikipedia and aboutus.org.
these both site will definitely bring very good traffic to our site
Meean wrote:
[quote]Good idea soubhagya. I feel Swetha may be the best person to write about this. She is also a moderator and is known for her excellent writing skills.[/quote]

Soubhagya, this is a very good idea. In fact Wiki can be created by anyone. Anyone can contribute to it. Probably the one who has good writing skills and has knowledge over boddunan can start this. Please share your views.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Its good Idea to share article for boddunan at Wikkipedia. I think heavy users in that site.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.