Hai All,

I hope it to be a good idea to display the "Current Time" on the Home page of Boddunan......

Hope this would definitely help members to know the current and exact time of Boddunan....

Do reply!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
nice idea. We logon to the site in the morning and do some stuff. then later in the evening we logon again, then due to server time we get another credit. Current time and IST can be displayed in the home page. The moderator must look into this
yes you are right Deepti....i'm agree with you!!
Thanks Friends.... As Boddunan is an international site, I was always getting confused about the current time of this site...

Hope this Suggestions helps us all!!!!!

Well.. We will wait for Moderator to reply!!!

:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Boddunan Server time is different from current Indian Time...
I accept and appreciate your idea as there is some difference between the two.Let us know what Maverick thinks.
Yes I know Sunny.... So I hope that the Current time display on the homepage would give us the exact idea of "Boddunan Site's Current time."

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I remember somebody posted this few months ago. But i think at that time there was no positive reply from our moderator.
( I hope my memory is correct :) )

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Oh! is it!!!!

I haven't known of this!!!

Ok..Let us see...

:) :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I remember we discussed this some time ago and thought of putting it on boddunan. But due to few issues we did not make it. I couldn't find that post due to number of posts are huge. May be someone else who remember it can post it here.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Oh!!! think I am late!!!!!

Ok.... but this is an excellent idea as it gives the exact time of Boddunan... and helps all the members!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.