Hi All,

I think it will be nice to have a seperate section/category on Forum named "Humour/Comedy" in which members can post jokes, funny quotation/incidents, witty statements etc.

What is happening now is, even when a thread is introduced for jokes, it gets pushed to the background in 1-2 days and is forgotten.

By introducing this new section, not only will there be a seperate place for jokes, but also traffic will be increased as visitors get attracted to humourous posts.

What do you say..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope this comes under General Discussions Section....

Would see what the moderator would say!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
yes nice idea Sridevi....now its depends on moderators ??
This is indeed a good idea, and traffic will also be increased as jokes and quotes are most searched items on the net.
But these are such things which you can copy from the net, I mean there is only collection and no self effort. and If one thing will be available on two places then possibility of bringing traffic here will reduce to 50%.
But lets see what will be the moderator's views..

Aastha Gupta
nice idea from you wait for approval

There are already various categories and one more for this won't be a bad idea.Let us see how Maverick responds to this.
We had it earlier but due to very less participation we removed it. If it can be a hot, we can add it one more time which is not a problem.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick for deciding to reintroduce it and I hope members would take serious interest in it to make it a success.
Humour is the sense of reader who reads.One may feel it humour while other may not.I welcome this category.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It is a good category to add. Surely i guess many members post threads in that category. Maverick will add soon

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
i think nice idea to add Humour Category once more time....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.