I suggest the practice of saying 'Good Morning' when we log in in the morning and 'Good Night' when we leave. What do you think?

Good Morning to all of you! Have a nice Sunday!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats a very good move Chinmoy ;)

Let me take an opportunity to Greet all!!

Good Morning Friends....
Have a wonderful Sunday :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Good morning Chinmoy!!!!

few months back this practice is in some thread which started by sajeetaran. May be now that thread is inactive, members are not wishing. Anyways have a wonderful sunday!!!

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
I did not know existence of such a thread.Anyway young Sajeetaran was a very enthusiatic and active member and he is not seen for quite some time.Similarly Anu,Anabul,Parthiban are absent for quite some time.MC too is not seen this month.May be they are all busy.Hope they come back.
Good Morning to all of you here. It is a good practice. But if we do that in same thread, it will be good. Otherwise so many threads will start and fill the discussions page.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Yes friends. Do this every day in this same thread. If more threads started, then it looks difficult to handle

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
I think we need not use just one thread for this purpose.We can use the same thread when we are replying to any topic first time in the day.
I think we need not use just one thread for this purpose.We can use the same thread when we are replying to any topic first time in the day.
Yes --- This is good one way!!! But hope this will turn into a spam thread soon just to earn points... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
[quote]Yes --- This is good one way!!! But hope this will turn into a spam thread soon just to earn points... :( [/quote]

I'm agree with you on this...

many threads like writing mantras turn into a spam....
:) Yes..... I have found another Good Morning forum after this thread....

See slowly it would turn into a spam postings!!!!!

;) ;) ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.