I have a suggestion to start a new contest for creative writing.

For this no topic should be suggested but a set of keywords should be given and the article should make use of all of those keywords. The article could be of any form, a fictional story, a biography of a contemporary celebrity, a humorous article or whatever! Only important thing would to understand the meaning of the given keywords and make sure that your article reflects the meaning of them very well.

I think this would attract more traffic too if the keywords that are given are the ones which are most searched for on the web.

Do let me know what you all think about this!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A very imaginative one! I can be held once in a month.Mr.Maverick in a recent reply has assured to come up with a list of keywords which fetch good traffic and I am hoping to get it soon.
Yes this is a good suggestion..... Hope should wait for the moderator to comment :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Really a great suggestion what will moderator decide wait for him

You need not wait for a moderator's comment if you have something to say. As all of you said this is a very good suggestion and in fact targets the right goal. Thanks Kalyani for a good suggestion.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is an excellent suggestion Kalyani. This definitely fetches good traffic to the site.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Thanks guys for your response.

I will try to compile some keywords and also establish a few rules for the same and then we can implement this from the month of June! Guys you can also pitch in with the keywords!

Is that okay Maverick?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very good suggestion.....
Nice work...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Thanks guys for your response.

I will try to compile some keywords and also establish a few rules for the same and then we can implement this from the month of June! Guys you can also pitch in with the keywords!

Is that okay Maverick?[/quote]

Yes. We can start it on pilot basis and can evaluate results.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

It has received support from one and and let us get started with it.
Nice suggestion Kalyani. If you get some good keywords which will be in the top list of search engines, it will definitely attract more traffic to our website.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.