Like adsense revenue sharing.
there are some sites who are sharing kontera ads in there sites.
so is there option available or any facility through which we can also join as publisher in infolinks through boddunan and boddunan will show our ads in our articles and we share our revenue.
That will be a good one till we get approved from adsense
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have already written an email to InfoLinks team regarding revenue sharing program. Till now we have received no communication from them. But in case they support revenue sharing, we will provide that option to all users.

In case they could not provide the option we will try to see other options available like Kontera. Please suggest if you know some other.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

as I know kontera and infolinks are best for revenue sharing .
I do not have idea about others but can you tell me what is there minimum page impression requirement for infolinks or any other condition
I think Kontera is not the right choice because, the ads will be displayed to US people only. Main traffic(nearly 80 - 90%) to this site is from Indians only. This will not bring good income to users.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Thank you said by: Mary
Rakesh, are you sure that it is for US people only? I think it will allow all publishers. Anyway I will contact them for more information.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i DO NOT THINK kONTERA IS VISIBLE TO us PEOPLE ONLY BECAUSE i AM SHARING MY KONTERA ADS IN iNDIASTUDYCHANNEL AND earnings ARE INCREASING
The advertisers for kontera are mainly from US. Some are regional ads and some are international ads. For international ads, it will appear for allover the world. But for regional ads, it will appear for region only. Due to main advertisers from united states , we can't earn much

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
I had no idea but now I am very much clear why my kontera ads earning is very low
i know this is an old thread, but i am reviving this one to put forward this point to the admin about the possibility of such a revenue sharing programme here in boddunan now.

I found this thread in google results when i was searching the infolinks revenue sharing wordpress possibilty for sites. When i saw that there was already a discussion here with the admin, i thought of raising this point again after 2 years the thread was closed.

Intoducing such revenue sharing programs here can be a real boost for the boddunan users.
Hello Deepak,
Happy to see you after a long time!!!!

Meera sandhu
i know this is an old thread, but i am reviving this one to put forward this point to the admin about the possibility of such a revenue sharing programme here in boddunan now.

I found this thread in google results when i was searching the infolinks revenue sharing wordpress possibilty for sites. When i saw that there was already a discussion here with the admin, i thought of raising this point again after 2 years the thread was closed.

Intoducing such revenue sharing programs here can be a real boost for the boddunan users.

I am not sure weather administration is still interested to know about such programs any more else I have a few programs in my mind. I would share them through mail in place of sharing them here. (In case I am asked for)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.