I want to give one more suggestion why cannot we have one more award of 'Best member of the month' at the end of the month the maverick sir you decide the best member who has done good in that month in all the fields.

Like person who has given good articles,reviews and earned good money from it,person also have earned good points in one month gets revenue share,Also contributes to poll, referral and community sections.

Maverick sir the winning money of the contest you decide yourself its upto you of may be RS 50,75 or 100.The person who gives all round performance in all the fields get the award.

Friends and maverick sir what think about this award will give lot of confidence to other members to contribute in all the sections not in one section.
Thanks
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Jasmeet, I think that's a very good idea...well thought upon!!

I hope it is taken seriously and implemented!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very good suggestion Jasmeet..
There are so many awards already there..
We have to see what moderators think about it...

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Yes Jasmeeth... This looks good... Would wait and see what the moderator replies to this :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks Kalyani Mam,Deepti Mam and Kumaresh sir lets see what moderators feel about this.
I saw once your name as Member of Month in award list.Then I thought a new award had implemented.So it is not there?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid sir i have won the first member of the week contest but in awards they have written member of month but after some days it was corrected to member of the week.
We had a member of the month contest before. But due to the very long waiting period to see the winner, many members were forget that there is such an award exist. So it is converted to the member of the week award.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

yaa that is right mow is still there. we should check the forums to see the winners
A good suggestion has come from young Jasmeet.I think the members who wins all the weekly member of the awards, can considered for this monthly award.
Yes Chinmoy....

Your idea sounds good.... :)

Hope moderator looks with this!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.