Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks ceeem sir and deepti Mam but maverick sir has already answered on this i think he said no.
This is a good suggestion. The decision will be based on overall performance- quantity as well as quality of articles, polls and forum posts. Presently, there are many awards based on points. This award may be given to one who has not scored many points but has given some quality performance. We have some members who do not log in daily but once or twice a month they give excellent contribution.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much Gulshan sir lets see what now Maverick sir has to say now again.
I agree with Gulshan's view. Member of the month should be based on the points but on the quality of the work done by the member.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
I think to determine the quality quotient of the performance of a particular member would involve a very painstaking exercise.
Maverick sir i want to ask whats the final call on this award.Members are feels yes there should be these award.
Good suggestion but as Maverick said the member of the week award is improvisation of the award suggested here.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
As I said earlier, we have the Member of the Week award. Why do we need to change it to monthly or create a duplicate one? And all performing members will get the good revenue share on every month.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Anyhow we have revenue sharing program so it is better to continue with member of the week only.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.