Who is Online is very nice,but add link on the active members,
so that when the people click on the member it shows the member profile. B) :laugh: :)

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Public profile for user is not yet developed. Once we complete the development, we will definitely consider this option.

Btw.. the profile you are seeing on forums is forum profile which is exclusive for the forum.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I want to suggest to add one link where we can see other's number ofposted article
sir we can see only who is online but i think you should create a chat option also. so we can clarify some queries by chat.
Thats a nice option.Have to think about it.

Regards,
Jobin
I'm "fresh" boarder.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
three people here gave three different options............that's nice
Ya i go with sweta.because chat is very useful.
Introduce Chat Box

Vijay U
I thought of "Chat Room", well, "chat box" is great
Hi, How about having a questions zone, where any member or guest can post questions and doubts on various subjects, so that the experts among the members or moderator can give appropriate answers.
yeah yeah I mean that's why we have FORUM section...here you can ask all your doubts so any member can reply to you.......and there are many sub-categories in this forums so post your doubts under the specified section......
and Welcome
Well friends we already have the chat rooms in the form of Forums.
So please post all your doubts or discussion topics on forums only.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.