Maverick Sir, Can we have such a facility that we can add images while creating a poll? So that the poll can be more attractive, we can relate it to the picture and can be more creative.

Boddunan members, please drop your valuable views regarding this suggestion here.

Aastha Gupta
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
T think this suggestion merits consideration and if it is accepted,I am sure,would enhance the appeal of polls.
It has advantages and disadvantages. Poll is one which should be short and straight. Hope to see more views here.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Members, please drop your views here and reply to this post so that I can be able to know who agrees with the suggestion.

Also tell me the drawbacks in implementing it.

Aastha Gupta
Aastha - This is a good suggestion... but hope there might be a problem with the polls section... as polls are always to be shot and easily understanable!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This is a good suggestion. From images, we can know the clarity of the question. So it makes better understandable.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
@Deepti, you are right, that polls are short and easily understandable, but don't you think so, adding imagae will make it more clear..
Even more, we can create a poll in relation with that image, this will bring quality in polls and will make it interesting too.

Aastha Gupta
YES --- You are right Aastha....

As I stated before, It is a good suggestion... I am just wondering about the implementation :) ... Hope this would be possible :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This is another good suggestion hope it gets implemented soon.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I don't know why Maverick Sir is not going through any of the forums, and not even any of the suggestions.

Does someone has any idea, why he has not been online for so long?

Aastha Gupta
Wait till tomorrow Aastha --- On weekdays everything would be solved!!!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.